Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ROB-THE-BLUE

RIP Ugo Ehiogu

RIP Ugo, thoughts with his family and friends, and those at Spurs.  A real shock, he was a well regarded coach, I think I heard on the radio he was on an FA development programme.  Always came across as a goog guy too. I remember when he and Southgate were an impressive back line at Villa, and would have been for England in times where we didn't have as much quality at the back.

Name brings back memories of a semi final in the Coca Cola Cup against Villa and a Family Fun Night where Elliot was fighting to regain fitness but was clearly close to packing in.

Progressed to coaching at a reasonable level shows he had good application and knowledge, surely a good bloke who will be missed by Family and others. RIP Eckyogg

Well that's bloody awful. Don't remember much about him as a player but I always remember thinking what an awesome name he had. For me and probably a lot of people of a certain age he reminds me of a classic era of football, the era that I grew up in and fell in love with the game. 

1 hour ago, foxy boxing said:

same age as me, tragic news remember seeing him play and always had trouble spelling his name!

Same age as me too - scary.

Good, solid pro in his day. Very sad news. RIP

Very very sad. If he had unknown heart issues it's amazing he managed to make it through his career unaffected.. but he was fit an healthy so it's a big shock if it was something that developed recently.

poor kids :(

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

Very sad, I saw Merson breaking down on sky sports talking about him, upsetting.

RIP

I can't be doing with Merson but I thought it was a bit unfair of Sky to interview him just a few hours after one of his mates had died. He was obviously very, very upset and not in the right frame of mind to be interviewed. 

Archived