Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

Thought that Huddersfield's centre half, Hepele, looked quite useful. Still only twenty six, although recognise that he has only had one season here in the Championship. He's one of those players that they tend to notice in a game because he always seems to do the right thing and can be depended on. We need to spend big to buy a really decent centre half, but this guy could be useful to add to this.

6 minutes ago, 49er said:

Thought that Huddersfield's centre half, Hepele, looked quite useful. Still only twenty six, although recognise that he has only had one season here in the Championship. He's one of those players that they tend to notice in a game because he always seems to do the right thing and can be depended on. We need to spend big to buy a really decent centre half, but this guy could be useful to add to this.

I thought Schindler looked better myself. But both looked very solid. & you mean hefele ;)

8 minutes ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

I thought Schindler looked better myself. But both looked very solid. & you mean hefele ;)

Schindler is already on the list. Gerrimin.

1 minute ago, AmarteyAndChill said:

He started well at Norwich but his form has fallen of a cliff. 

I think he's one of those players that is better suited to Premier league football than championship as daft as that sounds

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I think he's one of those players that is better suited to Premier league football than championship as daft as that sounds

I think he wants to move back to Switzerland though. He did look good towards the end of our title winning season though. 

1 hour ago, Happy Fox said:

I still think we should go for Josip Iličić (playmaker), he has had a poorish season with only 6 goals and 5 assists, probably could get him for £10-15m

Massive potential though, however he's very similar to Duricic and he didn't set the world alight at Southampton...but I'm a firm believer that any player with talent can flourish under the right manager! 

This one is a little out there, but I'd see what Ruben Loftus Cheek's situation is.

Extremely talented young player, at my old job I over heard Gary Neville singing his praises a couple of years back. Even if just a loan deal I think he'd be a very decent acquisition.

Archived