Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

I'm sure we must be working on another right back somewhere along the line... we can't possibly be considering Amartey as suitable back up for Simpson again, and after that what? Elder?

Aleksandr Golovin -  21 Year old Midfielder. Has an eye for goal and can pick a pass, we need a more creative midfielder. The only thing he would struggle with is he looks abit lightweight, still has good determination though. Wins the ball back alot.

Oxlade-Chamberlain ??

Players agent in talks with Stoke for a 25 million move according to Sky this afternoon, c'mon got to be worth us sticking our noses in here, versatile forward, wide player for half the price of Gylfi and much younger too.

Doubt Stoke will be paying over the top wages so get your elbows out Rudders and make him an offer.

Just now, sylofox said:

The ox and 20m and that's Mahrez sorted.

That would be the only way I'd want him but Ox and at least 30m. 

He really hasn't moved forward, doesn't look that dangerous and is only in the England team because England has no forwards (other than Kane and Vards).

Not worth 25m.

47 minutes ago, FIF said:

That would be the only way I'd want him but Ox and at least 30m. 

He really hasn't moved forward, doesn't look that dangerous and is only in the England team because England has no forwards (other than Kane and Vards).

Not worth 25m.

lol c'mon FIF..the Ox AND 30 mill! You're dreaming mi old son

Just now, Col city fan said:

lol c'mon FIF..the Ox AND 30 mill! You're dreaming mi old son

Mahrez is 50m, Ox 20m. Plus we're helping them out by getting those high wages off their books. seems reasonable.

Just now, FIF said:

Mahrez is 50m, Ox 20m. Plus we're helping them out by getting those high wages off their books. seems reasonable.

Who says Mahrez is 50 m? Where are the offers of 50 million?  In fact, where are ANY firm offers?

And who says Arsenal will sell Chamberlain for 20?

You're usually more on the button than this FIF.

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Who says Mahrez is 50 m? Where are the offers of 50 million?  In fact, where are ANY firm offers?

We've regularly made it clear in the media that Mahrez is for sale at £50m and AO-C is in the last year of his contract and it available for around 20/25m.

Just now, Col city fan said:

;)

We just have to wait. Mahrez will bring in 50m if we wait, have you seen the crazy prices in the market at the moment (it'll all end in tears when Sky drastically cut their TV offer next time out)?

Yeah Chamberlain is probably 25m (30m for some) but he's completely surplus to requirements if Arsenal add Mahrez to their current crop, his salary is high and he'll be difficult to shift to anywhere he'll agree to go. I don't even think he'd come to LCFC. I would want more than 20m and Ox for Mahrez.

3 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Be surprised if Arsenal sold the ox, last season was the first time he started to show some end product.

some of Arse squad Ramsey, Wilshere, Ozil, Cazorla, Xhaka, Coquelin, Elneny, Sanchez, Lacazette, Giroud, Walcott, Iwobi, Welbeck, Lucas.

Add in Mahrez, lose 1 or 2 and there's a difficult job for Ox to make the team or even the bench.

I've always liked Welbeck myself, still only 27, think he'd be a great foil for Vardy.

Mahrez for Welbeck and 20M 

The Ox would be amazeballs and really fit in with our team.  Tons of pace, good on the ball, direct.  Also seems a very intelligent and down to earth lad.  I think him joining is a bit fantasy land, but I'd be very excited to get him in and his career back on track - he'll probably end up at Man City or Chelsea though.  

I was championing us signing Jorge Mere a young 19yr old who was playing for Sporting Gijon (and Spain u21s). I see that he's signed for FC Koln for only 7m euros. He could've been our future at CB. Now I think we should make an offer for Jesus Vallejo CB/RB and see if RM will bite. If not Issa Diop from Toulouse is gettable.

5 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I'd take Lucas Perez as part of the Mahrez deal. Or if Iheanacho falls through 

Would be an excellent signing, no idea why we're not targeting him.

Remember how we all hated David Speedie, until he played for us and became a fans favourite?

I reckon we could get Samir Nasri on the cheap to add some stardust in the final third.  Despite what happened with Vardy last season the lad can play and has spirit/attitude.

16 minutes ago, daverollo said:

Remember how we all hated David Speedie, until he played for us and became a fans favourite?

I reckon we could get Samir Nasri on the cheap to add some stardust in the final third.  Despite what happened with Vardy last season the lad can play and has spirit/attitude.

Idd. I'm sure they would be having conker fights together come autumn! :P 

Archived