Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Who do you want Summer 2017

26 minutes ago, chicagofox said:

Why would he have to be English?

I personally have a preference for English players ....
I think in terms of defence they understand the Premier game better. plus I like to see English players getting a chance to play at home.

12 hours ago, gurru991 said:

I personally have a preference for English players ....
I think in terms of defence they understand the Premier game better. plus I like to see English players getting a chance to play at home.

Fair enough mate

Three more needed for sure, then some replacements if any of our main players leave.

LCB - Ben Gibson, Issa Diop or Inigo Martinez 

CAM - Gylfi Sigurdsson, Ryad Boudebouz or Kostas Fortounis 

ST - Kelechi Iheanacho 

21 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Three more needed for sure, then some replacements if any of our main players leave.

ST - Kelechi Iheanacho 

It's not going to happen I don't think. 

4 hours ago, kingfox said:

ST - Kelechi Iheanacho 

What an appropriate name for a modern footballer 

3 minutes ago, JayT - Always A Fox! said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but surely Jack Wilsheare would be a shout? I know he's had bad injuries but had a very good year at Bournemouth last year and I think he's a brilliant footballer - just needs a bit of luck staying fit and a decent run of games.

0 goals 0 assists last season 

7 minutes ago, JayT - Always A Fox! said:

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but surely Jack Wilsheare would be a shout? I know he's had bad injuries but had a very good year at Bournemouth last year and I think he's a brilliant footballer - just needs a bit of luck staying fit and a decent run of games.

If he can stay fit and that's a massive if then he would get in most premier league sides. 

He can pick a pass and thread balls through defences which is something we lack from central midfield. 

Guest TheBear

Calum Chambers - Not a rumour but with Arsenal ready to offload for £20 million and Crystal Palace being linked with a £16 million bid.  A young budding centre half learning from our experienced centre backs, bags of potential and from what I saw of him last season a very good player.

Could also be played as a Right Back if Simpson gets injured.  Surely this is the type of player we should be trying to sign.

no thanks and certainly not for 20 million( Arsenal and Wenger are just overpricing the players they want to move on, like the tight fisted person that he is). he hasn't really progressed at all at Arsenal the last few years

Archived