Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

13 minutes ago, dominicmsb said:

No news on the sleeve sponsor then? Will be allowed next season.

591d1924ccb834083a189d4ac70b3f36.png

5 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

They won't do it because its all about king power first and foremost apparently.

Wouldn't be surprised if we don't get one.

Stella? OH Leuven?

55 minutes ago, blurryface said:

Typical they now do player size badges direct through LCFC now they're not all gold and shiny :(

Not sure what I make of the new premier league font either.... it's very basic.

I took my smaller 1s off using nail varnish remover and just put the larger 1s over the top I agree though shame they didn't do them last year 

Not a great deal different apart from the collar.  I think they're just changing it for the sake of it.  This is the only thing I don't like about our the club, they way that they bring out three new kits every season.  Just an easy way to rip the fans off, bring back the two year cycle!

Amazing comments on this thread.  I can' remember the last kit release thread where there have ever been positive comments.  We also have to think about some of the kit shockers we've had in the past.  Where does it sit in the realms of that?  I'm not a fan of "grandad" collars to be honest, but I will probably buy one.  

One thing is for sure, my purchase of player names on shirts resulting in them leaving seems to be working well.  My red "Schlupp" at Christmas saw him off (you're all welcome) and my recent addition of home UCL Mahrez seems to be rapidly following suit.  Anyone else you guys want me to get?  I could maybe start a crowd sourcing site to help fund, as I imagine I'd have to buy a lot! 

Archived