Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Leicester City's 2017/18 kits thread

Just now, Samilktray said:

Year after year there seems to be some form of problem with the first batch of new shirts and yet people still rush out and buy them. Granted this years problem is slightly different but the point still remains

It's not even slightly close to previous seasons though.

I could deal with a badge that had been misprinted or whatever. That's a genuine error and they always replace those shirts.

This is a case of advertising something and then asking 50 quid for it knowing that it won't sell as well if it comes with a big purple badge on the sleeve. I don't claim to know retail law but surely that can't be acceptable?

mine came, beauty of a shirt, shame about the massive purple patch that for once actually seems like they did a great job sticking down! Debating a complaint email to company but from previous experience it will be a case of send it back which i don't fancy the hassle of doing with going away tomorrow morning...anyone had any luck with getting partial refund or some compensation vouchers etc at all?

2 minutes ago, ashmanlee said:

mine came, beauty of a shirt, shame about the massive purple patch that for once actually seems like they did a great job sticking down! Debating a complaint email to company but from previous experience it will be a case of send it back which i don't fancy the hassle of doing with going away tomorrow morning...anyone had any luck with getting partial refund or some compensation vouchers etc at all?

Why would you want money back etc when you can get the shirt you want? You can't say I'm happy to keep a shirt with the logo that I'm complaining about on just give me a few quid instead.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Why would you want money back etc when you can get the shirt you want? You can't say I'm happy to keep a shirt with the logo that I'm complaining about on just give me a few quid instead.

when you put it that way fair point, im just pretty sour about buying something after seeing it on the site without the patch and then the club changing it sneakily and now changing their minds again.

3 minutes ago, ashmanlee said:

when you put it that way fair point, im just pretty sour about buying something after seeing it on the site without the patch and then the club changing it sneakily and now changing their minds again.

And I guess they will offer people a chance to return the shirts.

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

And I guess they will offer people a chance to return the shirts.

not being local to leicester anymore and having already paid for postage once makes that less appealing, wanted to take it on me travels too, as i say just a bit sour on the situation, i do have to say fair play to the club for listening and allowing the option, just a shame they didn't go with it to begin with as logic would suggest

48 minutes ago, StanSP said:

third kit gold third with black dots down the shoulder? (this was posted on Twitter, not my pic)

DE2WDKfXcAEX8DK.jpg

I think this was brought up earlier, apparently it is meant to be the goalkeeper kit but for some reason it looks more gold than orange.

24 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Nope

3 minutes ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

I think this was brought up earlier, apparently it is meant to be the goalkeeper kit but for some reason it looks more gold than orange.

fair enough.

i'm still holding out for a white kit. 

Archived