Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Man City (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

A player in an offside position at the moment the ball is played or touched by a team-mate is only penalised on becoming involved in active play by:

interfering with play by playing or touching a ball passed or touched by a team-mate or

interfering with an opponent by: 

preventing an opponent from playing or being able to play the ball by clearly obstructing the opponent’s line of vision or

challenging an opponent for the ball or
clearly attempting to play a ball which is close to him when this action

impacts on an opponent or
making an obvious action which clearly impacts on the ability of an

or opponent to play the ball

gaining an advantage by playing the ball or interfering with an opponent when it has:

rebounded or been deflected off the goalpost, crossbar or an opponent been deliberately saved by any opponent 

I don't think he interfered to the extent schmeichel would have saved it if he wasn't there. Idk it's open for discussion I suppose, could go either way.

challenging an opponent for the ball or
 clearly attempting to play a ball which is close to him when this action

Surely he did this did he not?

Shinji scoring that has just made me question everything I thought I knew about the world.

What the ****.

I can't stop laughing I'm confused, bewildered and overjoyed all in one. 

Bless you and your lovely smile Shinj

Just now, Suzie the Fox said:

Oh god worst stream even i hear the commentary before it actually happens :(

Are watching a HD stream? Switch to SD and it might be ok.

Shinji scoring that has just made me question everything I thought I knew about the world.
What the ****.

I can't stop laughing I'm confused, bewildered and overjoyed all in one. 

Bless you and your lovely smile Shinj

And it didn't come off his face or bum.

Why is there any surprise that we're not competitive in this game?

It's proven that our first choice eleven is competitive in this league but, against Man City away, there will be days when that won't be. As soon as we start to look to the wider squad we struggle - and not just against a top six side. 

We have a makeshift back four and King is simply not good enough at this level. We're safe and Man City are still desperate for points for the Champions League.

Getting something out of this game was always a long shot. Damage limitation was much more likely - and it's not because Amartey hasn't been given a chance at the back or that we've played the wrong formation! 

Archived