Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Cracking game! 

As as I said earlier Wilder and Brooks will be in the Premier League next season with or without the blades IMO.

Wilder just doesn’t seem to know how to fail and he’s got them playing some fantastic stuff. 

Would be great to see Leeds and Sheff U go up this year, some proper grounds/teams back in the prem would be great.

Redknapp is a typical chequebook manager, spends a shit load everywhere he goes and still moans that he doesn't get enough - conveniently something the fans are always stupid enough to fall for and they end up targetting their own club rather than the manager.

I don't have a degree of sympathy with Birmingham. Their sacking of Rowett was far harsher than the sacking of Ranieri, and for me represented a lot more wrong about the game today than ours.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Fair play to him more than anything else - left Man City to play football. 

Still looks about 12 though lol. I was actually thinking whilst watching him against us and again yesterday that he reminds me of a raw Mahrez with his style, not sure if anyone else gets that vibe. Really good player in the making.

14 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Redknapp is a typical chequebook manager, spends a shit load everywhere he goes and still moans that he doesn't get enough - conveniently something the fans are always stupid enough to fall for and they end up targetting their own club rather than the manager.

I don't have a degree of sympathy with Birmingham. Their sacking of Rowett was far harsher than the sacking of Ranieri, and for me represented a lot more wrong about the game today than ours.

Look at the Birmingham forum. Still convinced that Saint 'Arry would've got it right. The same man who was moaning he didn't have the players after buying fourteen of them for a lorry load of cash. Why are football fans so easily led? Birmingham fans are still slagging off Rowett too, saying how he's made Derby crap since going there. He is a joke.

14 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Would be very strange to see potentially Neil Warnock at the King Power with Cardiff next season...

Hoping that they slip away from the top six as can't really stand him after his past anti-Leicester comments.

Would be in Cardiff's interests to bin Warnock if he did get them promoted. His Premier League record is atrocious. One of those manager's who is a very good Football League manager, crap PL manager. He'd take them straight back down.