Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox92

Championship 2017/18

Guest FriendlyRam
35 minutes ago, kingfox said:

:appl:

I think even our fans had to clap that. Brilliant goal,, Wolves do have some top individual talent and I can't see them being anywhere near bottom 3 in the prem, there's defiantly 4 or 5 sides worse than them imo.

8 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

I think even our fans had to clap that. Brilliant goal,, Wolves do have some top individual talent and I can't see them being anywhere near bottom 3 in the prem, there's defiantly 4 or 5 sides worse than them imo.

They played us off the park in pre season, could even tell then that they were a quality looking side.

12 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

Yes, us being one of them

24 minutes ago, FriendlyRam said:

I feel they need to add to their D but should do fine in the Prem

13 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Think they just need a point from their final four games (starting against home to Birmingham) to get it confirmed.

They can be promoted before they even kick off. Fulham must win anything else Wolves are up. But what a promotion party playing the shite from down the road. Will brum fans even travel? Not sure I would.

I genuinely think Wolves could well finish top 7 next season given their existing talent and resources. A good mate of mine is a Wolves fan and he's unbearable enough already, will be a nightmare next year lol.

2 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

I genuinely think Wolves could well finish top 7 next season given their existing talent and resources. A good mate of mine is a Wolves fan and he's unbearable enough already, will be a nightmare next year lol.

I was looking at their back four last Friday and thought a few PL sides would have a good afternoon with them. Not to say they couldn't improve over the Summer. 

2 hours ago, sylofox said:

They can be promoted before they even kick off. Fulham must win anything else Wolves are up. But what a promotion party playing the shite from down the road. Will brum fans even travel? Not sure I would.

Bloos have been given a restricted allocation because of potential trouble. 

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I was looking at their back four last Friday and thought a few PL sides would have a good afternoon with them. Not to say they couldn't improve over the Summer. 

Let's be honest, they're going to spend £100-200m in such a manner they won't break any rules ;). They're on to a good thing.

They will be lucky to get top ten. They've not even destroyed the championship. The huge step up and taking some beatings will take it's toll over the season.

I'll be highly surprised if they do.

They do have a few players that are just too good for that level. Neves is the one that sticks out.

However they do still have a lot of average at their club. They'll need to make 4/5 outstanding signings and hope they fit in immediately in order to do that well. I think they'll have a similar season to Bournemouth this season. Never going down without bothering the top half too much. A lot of it depends on who comes up with them because there isn't much quality in the top 6 this season. I reckon both other promoted sides will fall back down again next season.