Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

Mahrez has asked to leave

Good riddance I say. Could see from his performances since about October he didn't want to be here, with the Champions League being the only exception. This now gives Gray a proper chance in the first team.

He'll move to France, I hope the chairman put a condition of 'you can leave, but not to the premier league' otherwise wtf are we playing at. we fought tooth and nail to keep Ulloa and Schlupp from going to the wrong clubs. we better do the same to Mahrez

If we get £40m for him then I will be content. I wish him all the best, on his day he has been by far the best player I have seen in a Leicester shirt. 

More than anything else I just hope this is not the beginning of an exodus. 

1 minute ago, Mendi said:

Who cares . His manners are shocking. Looking to jump ship after we made him the player he was.

Shocking. Have a rethink.

Mahrez doesnt owe owe us anything after last season.

Thank you for that amazing season and for helping Leicester City become Champions of England. And thank you for staying for one more year too - shame it was way below that high standard you set.

Best of luck in the future (just please go abroad)

2 minutes ago, gcxttle said:

Good riddance I say. Could see from his performances since about October he didn't want to be here, with the Champions League being the only exception. This now gives Gray a proper chance in the first team.

are you for real?! If Gray is to replace him we are fooked. We need to invest in a new winger now.

I'll be grateful for his performance last season while he was outstanding...but. 

This is a bit desperate Riyad. This mean nobody has come in for him and he's just shoving his hand up to say please god anyone? If this situation was all agreed as he says,  then please get on with it behind closed doors and quietly Sod off. It's either a plea to get out or attention seeking for me. Neither looks good. 

The best player ever to play for the Leicester shirt in my lifetime. He will always be a legend in my eyes, and know he'll go on to do great things in an attacking team. Very very difficult task to replace him now.

Good luck Riyad, you deserve it

Well I wouldn't have known after how's he played, acted and had an attitude this season.

As I said towards the end of the season of course we want him to stay but he sorts his head out or he goes, As I said towards the end of the season the sooner he goes the better for him and the club.

My response to him asking to leave would be:

Yes Riyad you can go with my blessing, provided we get what we value you at, around the £40m mark, maybe £50m, but based on this season's form we'll accept £40m, I can't see anyone offering that though because of your form and attitude this season, if we don't get what we value you at then I'm afraid no, you cannot leave, if you have a problem with that maybe you should have bucked your ideas up, pulled your finger out and had a better attitude.

I must say he's one of the best players I've seen play for us, I'll be gutted to see him leave but this season has done him no favours for my opinion, clouded judgement and memories of him.

As expected, my sources are telling me that he is going to Monaco for 30 million euros to replace to leaving Bernardo Silva. Not expected to sign any replacements for Mahrez, Shakespeare and members of the board have huge faith in Gray to be the creative spark within the side.

Archived