Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tony1784

Troy Deeney

On 01/07/2017 at 12:15, Happy Fox said:

I would rather give Slimani one more season to see what he can do, then sign Deeney.

Slimani versus Deeney as a striker? Hundred per cent Slimani if he wants to be here and show the commitment.     

Seems like this story won't go away.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-boss-craig-shakespeare-launches-10738020?6

Leicester boss Craig Shakespeare has launched a £20m bid for Watford striker Troy Deeney.

Watford have turned down Leicester’s opening offer but they are expected to go back for the 29-year-old after making him their next transfer priority.

There is a feeling that Deeney could be allowed to leave Vicarage Road this summer for around £25m even though he is a huge favourite among the Watford fans.

4 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/leicester-boss-craig-shakespeare-launches-10738020?6

Leicester boss Craig Shakespeare has launched a £20m bid for Watford striker Troy Deeney.

Watford have turned down Leicester’s opening offer but they are expected to go back for the 29-year-old after making him their next transfer priority.

There is a feeling that Deeney could be allowed to leave Vicarage Road this summer for around £25m even though he is a huge favourite among the Watford fans.

I hope that's a move to shift another club into making a decision about their striker.

4 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Vardy, Slimani, Deeney and Iheanacho you say? Let me think. That's a yes please from me.

Agree, but does that mean we're ditching Okazaki and Ulloa? I'm fine with that, but some might not be.

Also, where is the CREATIVE no.10 FFS!!!

4 minutes ago, weller54 said:

We're certainly signing the heavyweights.. Maguire,  Lborro,  Deeney.... 

When we getting a bid in for Anthony Joshua? 

If this is the Shakespeare way I'm not sure about the change in direction, it's lower league not Premier League. We pride ourselves on fitness that has helped us win 3 league titles but if those are 3 coming in as well as Appleton none are exactly in the best shape. Zero pace as well.

8 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

If this is the Shakespeare way I'm not sure about the change in direction, it's very lower league not Premier League. We pride ourselves on fitness but if those are 3 coming in as well as Appleton none are exactly in the best shape. Zero pace as well.

Yeah... But we won't be getting chucked out of any London night clubs in the future!!.. Bouncers wouldn't stand a chance! 

4 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Agree, but does that mean we're ditching Okazaki and Ulloa? I'm fine with that, but some might not be.

Also, where is the CREATIVE no.10 FFS!!!

We should be looking to upgrade wherever we can, & TD & KI would be upgrades on SO & LU.

I'm grateful for everything Leo & Shinji have done for us, but we should move on if we can..

24 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Well that's it then, tomorrow sorted. Get up, Tea and Toast and then slit my wrists. Please God -  no no no no no.

7 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

If this is the Shakespeare way I'm not sure about the change in direction, it's lower league not Premier League. We pride ourselves on fitness that has helped us win 3 league titles but if those are 3 coming in as well as Appleton none are exactly in the best shape. Zero pace as well.

**** me, are you actually trying to convince that you are not blind? Appleton is ****ing stacked. He might not be mobile for his age and job, but saying he's not in shape? Get back under your rock!

Archived