Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tony1784

Troy Deeney

Hopefully its Deeney + Iheanacho and not just Deeney.

Vardy, Deeney, Okazaki & Iheanacho would be solid options upfront. Where would this leave Harvey Barnes though? Maybe a year out on loan in the championship & replace Okazaki next summer?

I'd take him, think he's of good character and think he'd fit in well with the team. Could see him playing a great support role for Vards. He's intelligent too, footballing wise, in fact his punditry on match of the day was some of the best I'd seen in a while. Our fitness staff and regime would force him into shape anyway so I'm not too worried about his fattybumbum. 

4 minutes ago, Nickfosse said:

I'll give him one thing, he takes a decent penalty which would make a pleasant change. 

We'll have Vardy on them next season.

Better record than Riyad. Only fluffed one when already 3-0 up.

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

We'll have Vardy on them next season.

Better record than Riyad. Only fluffed one when already 3-0 up.

Yep, give me the "foot through the ball" approach to the "stuttering watch and wait" approach every day.

4 hours ago, foxes21 said:

Hopefully its Deeney + Iheanacho and not just Deeney.

Vardy, Deeney, Okazaki & Iheanacho would be solid options upfront. Where would this leave Harvey Barnes though? Maybe a year out on loan in the championship & replace Okazaki next summer?

I understand it's nice to see our youth coming through and progressing, but if we get Kelechi or Deeney, someone (Slim, Musa, Leo, Okazaki) will be leaving. So it'll hardly affect Barnes' opportunities. I can't say I've seen much of him however I don't think we're in a position to be blooding him into the side next season. A year in the Championship could do him wonders and fingers crossed it does. 

Think he'd be a fantastic support to Vardy and for that reason I'd be happy to see him sign. If he brings out the very best in our best striker then I don't see the negativity. Think he'd chip in with a fair few goals himself too. 

think he'd be a good addition tbh if he came here, thought he had a decent first season in the prem and last season was pretty hit and miss, though i think it was for a good few Watford players since not many of them got along with Walter Mazzarri and his methods

Archived