Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tony1784

Troy Deeney

Guest CityFan 06

My thinking was that it'd be Slimani and Deeney as maybe CS wants two options of this style. Then Vardy, Iheanacho, Okazaki as the forwards. 

But seen that Ulloa might have been offered a new contract, so not so sure. I wouldn't want us to sell Slimani.

9 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

My thinking was that it'd be Slimani and Deeney as maybe CS wants two options of this style. Then Vardy, Iheanacho, Okazaki as the forwards. 

But seen that Ulloa might have been offered a new contract, so not so sure. I wouldn't want us to sell Slimani.

Iheanacho signed then?

10 minutes ago, CityFan 06 said:

Hmm do we really need 5 strikers though?

4 might be enough, plus Gray/Barnes who can play as a second striker if required.

Troy Deeney doesn't bring enough improvement to the team to justify a 20m+ fee.  I would sooner have Iheanacho that is for sure.

Leo or Shinji would have to go if Deeney came here.  I'm not sure Deeney's strengths would compensate the loss that either of those leaving would cost.

John Cross seems like a legit source.. :|

although we've been told by various people that Vardy, Slimani and Ulloa are all staying, probably Musa as well, we're trying to get Iheanacho, we've no reason to sell Oka, and we're about to get Iborra who can operate as a makeshift striker..... just seems a teeny bit excessive to me, what's that like 8 strikers?

Archived