Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Jakupovic Signs!

7 minutes ago, adam said:

Bizarre. Hamer  is next to hopless. What a waste of money. No doubt he is on big wages too. Why sign him?

Think it's harsh to call Hamer "hopeless". Been quite impressed the times I've seen him bar Porto but everyone was wank that night

3 hours ago, adam said:

Bizarre. Hamer  is next to hopless. What a waste of money. No doubt he is on big wages too. Why sign him?

Bizarre? He came on a free transfer from Charlton don't think he is on big bucks  played 10 games in our first season 4clean sheets in the premier, got us in the final of the Asia Cup v Liverpool ,Juko RRZ look like Rudkins special buys not Shakes

6 minutes ago, calidafox said:

Bizarre? He came on a free transfer from Charlton don't think he is on big bucks  played 10 games in our first season 4clean sheets in the premier, got us in the final of the Asia Cup v Liverpool ,Juko RRZ look like Rudkins special buys not Shakes

Don't really matter what hamers on, not having he's better than jakupovic. Jakupovic was solid first pick for hull last season at this level, hamer was ousted as second choice by a geriatric after six months.

I kind of get the feeling he's said something to piss Shaky or the team off. He comes across as quite a charismatic and confident individual. Maybe he's just being knocked down a peg or two? I'm purely speculating of  course:) 

13 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I kind of get the feeling he's said something to piss Shaky or the team off. He comes across as quite a charismatic and confident individual. Maybe he's just being knocked down a peg or two? I'm purely speculating of  course:) 

I find it strange that his name has not been mentioned. The reporters who interview Shakey haven't mentioned him either. 

7 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

I find it strange that his name has not been mentioned. The reporters who interview Shakey haven't mentioned him either. 

I think they asked about him and CS reply was quite short, something along the lines of "he's not there because he's not been selected". Can't remember the exact wording.

On 8/19/2017 at 19:57, FuchingKante said:

Think it's harsh to call Hamer "hopeless". Been quite impressed the times I've seen him bar Porto but everyone was wank that night

Having seen him for the under 23's a few times, he is indeed almost hopeless. So many massive mistakes it was ridiculous.

Archived