Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Jakupovic Signs!

14 hours ago, Abrasive fox said:

To be fair Radio Humberside reported it first.

Haha yeah yeah of they course they did!! #fakenews :rolleyes:lol #stillobsessed :scarf:

12 hours ago, Captain... said:

What was the fee? Only says undisclosed on the OS.

£2m rising to £2.25m ... the extra money if he plays 25 games.

On 19 July 2017 at 16:46, desertfox2 said:

Definitely an upgrade on RRZ who I don't think ever really settled in the prem. And comes fully in the knowledge he will be back up for Kasper. Squad is improving.

Not that he wasn't settled, he was just a very shit goalkeeper 

More good news :) and a more than adequate back up keeper should Kasper be unavailable or even on the way elsewhere as the new season nears. Also another high quality signing from the Tigers, so it seems as if the 'Judas Pearson' era between the two clubs from a few years ago is now all but forgotten about!?!  

50 minutes ago, Melbourne Fuchs said:

Not true

Oh come on mate, I'm as optimistic as the next fan but he was terrible, and I've seen a fair amount of him over the past few years. He's shown the same nervy qualities at pretty much every club he's been at. Far better off in the Bundesliga

55 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Oh come on mate, I'm as optimistic as the next fan but he was terrible, and I've seen a fair amount of him over the past few years. He's shown the same nervy qualities at pretty much every club he's been at. Far better off in the Bundesliga

His saves weren't even that impressive when he was at Hanover 96 based on the videos I've seen. Everything was straight at him.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived