Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

25 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Baring in mind one is a continent Africa is more than 30million sq km

and one is 130,373 sq km

he was 23 when he went to arsenal with a heart murmur

"Kanu is huge in Africa"

i thought you was talking world class  if you can only muster 7 names from a continent 230 times as big as a country then its not really comparable.

7 english names of the top my head

Shearer

Ashley Cole

Lineker

Gerrard

Lampard

Paul Scholes

john terry

lol....I can muster a lot more than 7 names from African football....Roger Milla, Abedi Pele, Andrew Ayew, Freddie Kanoute, Lucas Radebe, Yacine Brahimi, Demba Ba, Kolo Toure, Odion Ighalo, Gervinho, Victor Wanyama, our own Riyad Mahrez... too many... These are guys that could walk into any team in the world at their peak.

1 minute ago, Rossiman said:

lol....I can muster a lot more than 7 names from African football....Roger Milla, Abedi Pele, Andrew Ayew, Freddie Kanoute, Lucas Radebe, Yacine Brahimi, Demba Ba, Kolo Toure, Odion Ighalo, Gervinho, Victor Wanyama, our own Riyad Mahrez... too many...

I can tell your joking now, there world class yh?

3 minutes ago, Rossiman said:

lol....I can muster a lot more than 7 names from African football....Roger Milla, Abedi Pele, Andrew Ayew, Freddie Kanoute, Lucas Radebe, Yacine Brahimi, Demba Ba, Kolo Toure, Odion Ighalo, Gervinho, Victor Wanyama, our own Riyad Mahrez... too many... These are guys that could walk into any team in the world at their peak.

lol 

4 hours ago, Rossiman said:

Ighalo and Kanoute couldn't walk into any team at their peak.

Just now, Rossiman said:

Hell yeah! If you're gonna call Scholes and Ashley Cole world class, then you're damned right the Africans I named are world class.

Scholes at his peak was. 

Andre Ayew lol 

Ighalo lol 

Kanoute lol 

Gervinho lol 

Just now, Rossiman said:

Hell yeah! If you're gonna call Scholes and Ashley Cole world class, then you're damned right the Africans I named are world class.

I think id take one of the best managers of all times opinion on Scholes 

Sir Alex Ferguson has insisted he only ever had four truly world-class players at Manchester United - and neither David Beckham nor Roy Keane are among them.

The former United boss of 26 years, who won 13 Premier League trophies, believes that only Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Eric Cantona and Cristiano Ronaldo deserve that title.

As for Cole he was considered the best left back in the world at his peak, thus world class

13 minutes ago, Rossiman said:

Somebody get this guy a gig at the comedy store?

His parents always told him that cannabis would mess with his mind, but would he listen?! 

They should attatch his quote on the side of every pack of rizzla as a deterrent.

18 minutes ago, Rossiman said:

Mate, I'm with you that Iheanacho could be incredible and one of the best young players in world football but that list literally had me in tears. lol

I could name an all time Leicester PL XI and feasibly only Mahrez would make that team and none of those others would be good enough..

Archived