Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SheppyFox

Iheanacho

3 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Nobody picked up on the fact he's mentioned Lucas Radebe here

''However, when Wilkinson was replaced by George Graham, Radebe's career flourished and he was made captain of Leeds for the 1998–99 season. Whilst he was captain, Leeds enjoyed a period of relative success; in the 1998–99 season, they finished fourth in the FA Premier League, qualifying for the UEFA Cup. During the 1999–2000 season, Leeds finished third in the Premier League and qualified for the following season's Champions League, where they eventually reached the semi-finals. During this time, Lucas turned down the chance to move to Manchester United, A.C. Milan and Roma. Alex Ferguson commented at the time, "Everyone should be interested in Lucas."

In 2000, he was awarded the FIFA Fair Play Award.''

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucas_Radebe

4 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Nobody picked up on the fact he's mentioned Lucas Radebe here

We need to get some our Aussie counterparts to make their list of world class players. I'd be interested to see if Danny tiatto, Paul Henderson and David Oldfield make the list.

4 minutes ago, ROB-THE-BLUE said:

Any relation to Marcel Desailly, the famous FRENCH footballer?

Desailly played for France but was born in Ghana ... get your facts right .

The point you are trying to make is the equivalent of the famous Olympic gold winning runner from Denmark.

The bloke was as black as a pint of Guinness and had spent 99% of his life living in Kenya.

Eto'

A very good friend of mine, Hegel Noubissie RIP. Played for Cameroon. During the olympics. Legend of a man, died very young.

Played over in the states and come across here and played for Stockbridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, ronnup said:

Gervinho? Andrew ****ing Ayew?

Get to bed sunshine 

Gervinho was a totally different player after he moved to Roma from Arsenal. 

Andre Ayew is a proven goalscorer at the top level.. a Marseille legend.

9 minutes ago, WilfND said:

Eto'

A very good friend of mine, Hegel Noubissie RIP. Played for Cameroon. During the olympics. Legend of a man, died very young.

Played over in the states and come across here and played for Stockbridge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Always thought he was good, got a confusing name though.

ANNOUNCE HIM! SHOUT OUT ABOUT THE NEW SIGNING! NEW MAN IN TOWN! IHEANACHO! NEW SIGNING! ANNOUNCE HIM! ANNOUNCE! ANNOUNCEMENT! SIGNING! NEW! YOUNG MAN! STRIKER! NUMBER 10! PLAYER! BIG BOOTS! GOALS! FUTURE MAN! ANNOUNCE IT THE FUTURE MAN! FUTURAMA! GOALS! ASSISTS! SHOTS! VOLLEYS! HEADERS! GOALS! NEW MAN! GOALS! GOALS! GOALS, GOALS, GOALS! IHEANACHO! ANNOUNCE! PLEASE! ANNOUNCE! IHEANACHO! GOALS! ANNOUNCEMENT! PLEASE!

Archived