Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Drinkwater

3 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Yeah let's have one shl1tstorm thread... we can moan about sporting.... loyalty.... how fans respond to get the best out of the situation... what happens next time mahrez doesn't track back.... why Rudkin is to blame...why the owners aren't forceful like Fenway.....etc

When you think about with any sense of perspective, how any of us can moan is ridiculous really... the last few years has beyond what I ever thought possible.

3 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Leicester did sanction the £35m sale of Danny Drinkwater to Chelsea, but moved swiftly for long-term target Adrien Silva.

Doesn't necessarily mean both are done. If the latter falls apart the former won't be happening.

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

TalksBored are saying Drinky deal has until 1am to be completed...

Its so shit,,, why not shut the ****ing window at 23.00. And even if he stays id still take Silva and make him play in U23's... 

Ok prob wouldnt but im so bitter right now

Just now, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

... I always considered it more of a dig at GTF than Danny Drinkwater

lol No, I liked GTF when he was here. He can eat food all day long for me. Quite simply my brother's name is Danny, I'm Gary so I figured Gary Eatfood would fit quite nicely, especially as Drinky has been one of my favourite players since he joined. Tipped him for an England cap back in the promotion season.

Judas move for me....jumped ship at the first opportunity rather than sticking it out like Vards, Kasper & a few others have! Will always be remembered for being a major part of the Champions team but for me his reputation is tarnished now.

Maybe I'm being emotional but this has left a bitter taste 

Archived