Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Drinkwater

Just now, fuchsntf said:

Before anything is confirmed just think..!!!  

Leicester players...DDrinkwater, James, Iberro, Dragovic, Ndidi, Silva, Mahrez....

I have no clue who Dragonvic is ... but my brother says he is good.. so im happy... Im guessing he is Serbian (or at least ex yugoslavian) with his last name? 

30 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

I suggest to all the little plonkers who still believe in some mythical 'loyalty' in football, that this evening shoots the notion down in flames. We've got Drinkwater effectively begging to go to Chelsea, and Mahrez who, if the stories are to be believed, is trekking around Europe in his quest to leave us.

Let me ask you this...if these deals DONT go through, will you now welcome these players back into the fold with open arms? Bet you do...

Looks like the move is on according to SSN

1 minute ago, bmouth_fox said:

Maybe this thread and the Silva thread should be merged 

Yeah let's have one shl1tstorm thread... we can moan about sporting.... loyalty.... how fans respond to get the best out of the situation... what happens next time mahrez doesn't track back.... why Rudkin is to blame...why the owners aren't forceful like Fenway.....etc

Archived