Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MC Prussian

Loan Watch 2017/18

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

You aren't telling me he's a not a better option than King?... 

Really should have been given a chance under our circumstances!! 

Never in question mate. If he's at Spurs he's at least on the bench. It's embarrassing.

• Like 2

Elliott Moore scored his second league goal for OH Leuven, converting from close range after a corner, in a 3-0 away win at Cercle Brugge, going the full distance.

Callum Elder was back in the starting XI and assisted on Wigan's first against Walsall, a goal by Will Grigg. Complete chaos in the Walsall box, though.

Update on last weekend:

Elliott Moore played the full game for OH Leuven in a 2-1 victory against KVC Westerlo, Leuven are now only two points off top spot.

Callum Elder finally made it once more back into Wigan's starting XI and came out victorious in a 2-1 away win at Scunthorpe. Coincidentally, the Latics are now also in 2nd spot in League One.

Edited by MC Prussian
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 4.11.2017 at 22:06, lgfualol said:

Forgot about him. Does anyone know how he did?

I can't judge his performances of late, as I haven't gotten to watch full Freiburg matches for a while. I can only refer to the criticism aimed at him by Freiburg manager Christian Streich earlier this season.

But he's only made his way back to the starting XI last week, substituted in the recent home game against Schalke (0-1) after 75 minutes - his first appearance since mid-September (as a second-half substitute against Leverkusen). Freiburg manager Christian Streich was apparently really pleased by Kapustka's display, speaking fondly of him in a recent Kicker interview.

Who knows - might be the start of better things to come for our Cabbage.

3 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

I can't judge his performances of late, as I haven't gotten to watch full Freiburg matches for a while. I can only refer to the criticism aimed at him by Freiburg manager Christian Streich earlier this season.

But he's only made his way back to the starting XI last week, substituted in the recent home game against Schalke (0-1) after 75 minutes - his first appearance since mid-September (as a second-half substitute against Leverkusen). Freiburg manager Chrinstian Streich was apparently really pleased by Kabustka's display, speaking fondly of him in a recent Kicker interview.

Who knows - might be the start of better things to come for our Cabbage.

It would be great if Puel rates him and he can come into the side. Would save s some money.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've attached a little review of Mendy and Kapustka's last few games, make of it what you will but what stands out for me with mendy is their record without him in the last 4 Games (4 wins) compared with the 4 before when he played. Also despite scoring a goal Kapustka is finding it hard to get game time recently, opinions?.

IMG_1795.PNG

IMG_1796.PNG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lcfccon said:

I've attached a little review of Mendy and Kapustka's last few games, make of it what you will but what stands out for me with mendy is their record without him in the last 4 Games (4 wins) compared with the 4 before when he played. Also despite scoring a goal Kapustka is finding it hard to get game time recently, opinions?.

IMG_1795.PNG

Reports would suggest that Mendy has pulled up any trees back at Nice but looking at that, but on average the four games he's been on the bench have been easier ties than the previous four there. 

9 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Reports would suggest that Mendy has pulled up any trees back at Nice but looking at that, but on average the four games he's been on the bench have been easier ties than the previous four there. 

Fair point, its a shame out players aren't getting more time! They may as well be here in the u23's!