Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Malta v England, WC Qualifier - 1/9/2017 @ 19:45

1 minute ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

amazing how dull and dreary we are, why does nobody try and change this abject style we've had for near enough a decade at this point?

Because it is so successful.

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

I know I'm biased but fvck me, this England side is screaming out for Marc Albrighton. Shit cross after shit cross after shit cross. This side is crying out for someone who can actually put in a good delivery.

I'd say great minds and all that, but it shouldn't take that to recognise what we need, now should it? :P

The only outfield players in the whole squad who haven't played for any of the "big 6" are Vardy, Maguire and Cresswell. 

Not sure whether that says something about "jobs for the boys" or the hoarding of talent by the big clubs but either way that can't be healthy.

I support my own national team almost  under sufferance these days.

We pick big team players whose faces fit, not players in form. 

We will never ever win a tournament in my life, as long as we keep picking players based on how they performed against Malta and Estonia.

It's really depressing.

Yeah we might win tonight, but no one is fooled.

And to add to my woes, I utterly and viscerally detest ITV's coverage in general and in particular the fudgewit Glenn Hoddle. He might have been able to trap and dribble, but he was an indifferent manager and he is a woeful pundit, devoid of insight or originality.

I almost wish I was Norwegian or (help me) Welsh.

FML.

8 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Is Southgate doing anything differently to Woy? Other than the obvious (not having Wooney as a playmaker or Kane taking corners etc).

The build up play is still incredibly turgid.

Genuine question. Do you find that 'Woy' and 'Wooney' shit funny?

Archived