Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

4 hours ago, Bryn said:

I'm inclined to think it's true. I don't think FIFA gives a **** about Leicester but having an innocent player effectively banned from football for almost 4 months is unpalatable for all involved.

It is also a world cup year.

For him to possibly miss out on the portugal squad due to no mistake from him would be incredibly harsh.

9 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm just querying how Shakespeare didn't know this evening but the media did. I'd also be surprised FIFA have agreed to anything late on a Saturday so either he's chosen to not say anything which is fair enough or this might not be true yet. 

Well he knows f..k all about tactics and managing a football team

17 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Any ITKs confirmed this? Or did we ban them all?

As far as I'm aware it's as it was in the week around the club. It really is need to know they don't want any leaks. Saying that I would not dismis this at all.

1 minute ago, deep blue said:

Like Iheanacho's cameo against Arsenal? That went well, didn't it?

It's like getting a new pair of shoes and deciding whether to just go for it or keep them safe at home and shiny and new. Iheanacho just went for it and stepped in a dogshit in the first outing, it's a lottery

7 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

Perhaps we should have a thread about other surprisingly encouraging smells?

When you think you have sharted so have a reach down and it just smells like regular arse, that's an encouraging smell.

Archived