Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

4 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Every media source we would otherwise usually trust :)

You mean the mercury, all I've seen is tanner basically saying the club ate confident.

Everyone is presuming we've got it all in on time. 

It should have been on the list of transfers released by FIFA that night, something is definitely being question. Whether it's a najor or minor issue, we'll see.

but the short statement and it's wording make me think someone is a bit edgy.

4 minutes ago, Babylon said:

You mean the mercury, all I've seen is tanner basically saying the club ate confident.

Everyone is presuming we've got it all in on time. 

It should have been on the list of transfers released by FIFA that night, something is definitely being question. Whether it's a najor or minor issue, we'll see.

but the short statement and it's wording make me think someone is a bit edgy.

Haven't Percy etc said the same though? 

10 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

DHaven't Percy etc said the same though? 

They might be repeating that the club think they did it on time. But the delay in getting itc, the weird announcement and how late it was ring alarm bells. 

They might for instance have for it all in on time, but there is a hell of a lot of paperwork to upload that needs to match what Sporting uploaded. 

Could be something, could be nothing... but how the announcement differs from previous subject to ITC press releases is telling.

On 9/2/2017 at 18:30, st albans fox said:

why speculate on something that isn't going to happen?  There are enough old women on here already without offering free gender change therapy!  stop worrying - it's just procedure. If we were yanited or chelski we wouldn't even bother with the wording. Because we are little old Leicester we continue to tug the forlock to the authorities.

Forsake of consistency you need to come back on this thread and mention free gender change therapy to some others.......

Or it could be those who need to know already know and the club want to make a big thing about it with Top and Vichai being at the unveiling. It is a weekend with a lot of world cup qualifiers taking place and what is the rush over a weekend apart from fans of Leicester City needing to know. Just my opinion but cannot really think we decided at around 6.30 on transfer deadline day  to fly a guy over from Europe to have a medical and sign things must have been in place for enough time for things to be sorted. Both Silva and Lisbon had to be happy with the transfer and we held out to get a better deal for Drinky.

5 minutes ago, Blue Ed said:

I'm relaxed about this. All I've read so far is that the paper work was submitted on time and we are simply waiting international clearance.

If it doesn't go through there is nothing to stop us taking him on loan until January

Whilst I consider it irrelevant, my pedantry doesn't allow this to pass unchallenged!  

Archived