Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stu

Adrien Silva - Terms Agreed

15 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

Is he as reliable as your source who told you we were going to sign Welbeck? Let it go, you ain't funny and you'll soon look like a clown if you keep at it.

Well 'mate' what you got to say for yourself now

46 minutes ago, Livid said:

I'm still trying to work out what he was doing on deadline day running back and forth from his car with forms and paperwork. 

Surely we should have facilities and an IT network in place at the Training ground so we don't have to keep running things down to the stadium.

None of this surprises me at all with these pair. Its akin to Laurel & Hardy. 

1 hour ago, Livid said:

I'm still trying to work out what he was doing on deadline day running back and forth from his car with forms and paperwork. 

Surely we should have facilities and an IT network in place at the Training ground so we don't have to keep running things down to the stadium.

sometimes accidents happen.

giphy.gif

Are loans of players allowed outside the window?

What is the appeal procedure? What are the arguments can we present? 

We sent the faxes in tbe wrong order.

Who manages the media statements at lcfc. . Do we hace a pr company?

It is akways best to control the media. .    That way we can put pressure on fifa.   Any chance of the fa or other pl clubs supporting us?

40 minutes ago, Legend_in_blue said:

DDs ridiculous transfer request hours earlier has hardly helped the situation.

We may be incompetent ourselves but that late request hasn't done us any favours.

Cheers DD for setting the wheels in motion for the predicament we now find ourselves in.

This isn't DD's fault, he made it painfully clear for days before this he wanted to go the Chelsea

This error is solely down to incompetence at Leicester - and I'm sure they will be investigating further since reflects badly on the club, both reputationally and financially.  

I imagine this will cost the club £1m-£1.5m to have the player on our books, while ineligible to play - and I doubt insurance will cover this as it's 100% down to Leicester's incompetence 

I'm no legal expert and prepared to be enlightened but if all but the last paper was sent before the deadline then it can be argued it was submitted before the deadline ( even if part received after) If nothing else it was done in good faith and could be communication error rather than club error. I would have thought FIFA are there to upkeep the integrity of the game not create havoc on something so trivial.

either way I'm sure as we speak there will be legal challenges.

2 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

I'm no legal expert and prepared to be enlightened but if all but the last paper was sent before the deadline then it can be argued it was submitted before the deadline ( even if part received after) If nothing else it was done in good faith and could be communication error rather than club error. I would have thought FIFA are there to upkeep the integrity of the game not create havoc on something so trivial.

I hope so.

33 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Maybe the guy who was running around and forgetting  a peice of the paperwork was to blame!

Should have hired Usain Bolt (Even though he is a Man Utd fan) to do the running around might have saved us 11 seconds

7 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Thank you mr rudkin

41 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Top post. If this transfer is indeed a cock up let's see who made the cock up before the Rudkin haters bathe in their Rudkin out glory. And yes Cypress fox us Who see the bigger picture with all this are still here and you sir are still a clown ? 

It's also typical FT attitude, it stinks, some guys in here remind me a lot of Arsenal fans, the moment a player doesn't play 10/10 each game he is a c*nt and should be benched, the moment a game ends in defeat the players are c*nts and the manager needs to be sacked. The moment a transfer doesn't work or we miss out on a player, the directors need to sacked....Sad really

9 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Can everyone just calm the fvck down and stop having a pop at Rudkin for FIFA's clerical twattery?

Let's just look at what Rudkin's done for Leicester City.

As Acadamy Director he developed:

Andy King - integral squad member of League One, Championship and the Premier League winning squads and big part of Champions League campaign.

Jeff Schlupp - integral squad member of Championship and Premier League winning seasons; excellent comedy value - Sold for £12.5m.

Liam Moore - intergral squad member of Championship winning season; sold for £2m.

As Director of Football:

Kramaric - signed for £9m, sold for £9m 18 months later.

Schwarzer - signed for free

Robert Huth - signed on loan & helped us survived, signed permanently for £3m & helped us win the Premier League.

Christian Fuchs - FREE.

Shinji Okazaki - £7m.

Ngolo Kante - signed for £5.6m, sold less than a year later for £32m

Benalouane - £6m - was very important last season, plus that tackle at Burton was hilarious.

Inler - £3m - not his fault Kante turned out to be a genius acquisition

Nugent - sold for £4m aged 30.

Wood - sold for £3m.

Amartey - £5m - utility player.

Demarai Gray - £3.7m - still got potential IMO.

Zieler - £2m - sold for £4m

Hernandez - Free - sold for £2m 6 months later.

Mendy - £13m - not his fault he got injured 56 minutes into his debut.

Musa - £16m - no comment.

Kapustka - £7m - no comment.

Islam Slimani - £29m - better player than he gets credit for.

Wilfred Ndidi - £15m - still only 20, a massive prospect for our future.

Tom Lawrence - bought 3 years ago for £1m, mostly been out on loan, sold for £7m

Danny Drinkwater - sold for £35m. (a £34.2m profit)

Harry Maguire - £12m - looking like he's the bargain of the summer; 23 years old and already in the England squad.

Vicente Iborra - £12m - Sevilla's captain. Massively experienced and in his prime.

Kalechi Iheanacho £25m - kept this one under the radar. Massive prospect for the future.

Jakupovich - £2m - experienced cover for Kasper

Drogovic - loan - experienced CB cover, still young for that position.

Adrien Silva - £22m - Sporting's captain. Massively experienced and in his prime. Apparently rejected by the notoriously corrupt FIFA, which means that if true, he'll at least get 4 months to train with the squad and get used to each other.

Not all of the above are good business. Some of them are really bad. But it's about time the guy gets some sodding credit for the really excellent deals he's done.

Without picking that list to pieces despite the obvious that is not impressive.

The earlier quality players were signed by Pearsons scouting team and handed to Rudkin to sort the details and contracts.

Kante being contracted to leave if £32m came in was a cock up.I realise he passed expectations but why?

Silva, as we wanted him for sometime should of been signed with days to spare regardless of possible outgoing players, surely we are big enough?

3 minutes ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Without picking that list to pieces despite the obvious that is not impressive.

The earlier quality players were signed by Pearsons scouting team and handed to Rudkin to sort the details and contracts.

Kante being contracted to leave if £32m came in was a cock up.I realise he passed expectations but why?

Silva, as we wanted him for sometime should of been signed with days to spare regardless of possible outgoing players, surely we are big enough?

Ok Kante, the club see that he could be a major talent and can get him for relative peanuts. Kante and his advisors back his talents and say we will come only if we have the leaving clause. What would you do sign him at that or risk losing him? I really would like to know how you would deal with that and still get Kante.

2 minutes ago, Swan Lesta said:

This article suggests something different in that we were granted the extension to sort out the deal from the FA or Premier League but FIFA claim they denied the two hour extension and this is where the problem lies.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/leicester-insist-adrien-silva-deal-not-dead-4197991

I would imagine Leicester have very well paid lawyers on this as we speak! 

Archived