Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bovril

Unpopular Opinions You Hold

7 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Apart from the joke that is their new stadium? 

I actuakly think the key key here is that they “seem” well run.... but aren’t.

They're well run in the sense they are getting away with murder on the stadium fiasco, treating Wembley like an extension of their training ground with not a squeak of protest or threat of sanction so someone has got things "sorted"

9 minutes ago, surrifox said:

They're well run in the sense they are getting away with murder on the stadium fiasco, treating Wembley like an extension of their training ground with not a squeak of protest or threat of sanction so someone has got things "sorted"

They're not using Wembley for free,I doubt if the FA are unhappy with the money they're making from this. What's the alternative,them folding as a club? I've never liked Spurs but who wants that?

3 minutes ago, Webbo said:

They're not using Wembley for free,I doubt if the FA are unhappy with the money they're making from this. What's the alternative,them folding as a club? I've never liked Spurs but who wants that?

They should play at London Stadium. They should have played there last season and this season.

Obviously Arsenal are the closest but I doubt that'd happen. I know Spurs and West Ham hate each other too but London Stadium is neutral enough.

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Me, fvck them right into oblivion that'd make my year

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

They should play at London Stadium. They should have played there last season and this season.

Obviously Arsenal are the closest but I doubt that'd happen. I know Spurs and West Ham hate each other too but London Stadium is neutral enough.

Why,what difference does it make?

51 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Why,what difference does it make?

I'm pretty sure that smaller or less prestigious clubs would have just been left to sort the issue (which is entirely of their (THFC) own making) and face swingeing fines and sanctions if they failed to do so . Wembley should be special which clubs earn the right to play at . I don't necessarily want them out of business but I believe they have had incredibly indulgent treatment and that doesn't feel right . I understand that you would be supportive of the current situation - I just don't agree with it 

5 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I'm pretty sure that smaller or less prestigious clubs would have just been left to sort the issue (which is entirely of their (THFC) own making) and face swingeing fines and sanctions if they failed to do so . Wembley should be special which clubs earn the right to play at . I don't necessarily want them out of business but I believe they have had incredibly indulgent treatment and that doesn't feel right . I understand that you would be supportive of the current situation - I just don't agree with it 

They have sorted it out themselves, they've hired Wembley. Smaller clubs have had similar problems,Brighton had to share with Gillingham for a while, Fulham shared with QPR. Why would the FA want to destroy one of it's most prominent members for something that couldn't be helped?

If we have problems with our stadium expansion I bet nobody on here will be demanding swingeing fines on us. This is just petty beyond belief.

26 minutes ago, Webbo said:

They have sorted it out themselves, they've hired Wembley. Smaller clubs have had similar problems,Brighton had to share with Gillingham for a while, Fulham shared with QPR. Why would the FA want to destroy one of it's most prominent members for something that couldn't be helped?

If we have problems with our stadium expansion I bet nobody on here will be demanding swingeing fines on us. This is just petty beyond belief.

We'll just share with Coventry. :ph34r:

Unpopular opinion: I still like Jose Mourinho and I think he's a good manager.