Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

Liverpool home pre match thread - Colombian cup R3

6 hours ago, EnglishOxide said:

---------------------Jakupovic-------------------

-Amartey----Dragovic----Huth----Fuchs-

-Gray--------Iborra----James-------Musa-

-------------Okazaki----Slimani-----------------

Says a lot for the strength of our squad that this is almost an entirely new 11 and would still give a good account of itself against a top side like Liverpool.

It is a completely different 11 to Saturday. Having watched Jakupovic in the U23s, I think Hamer gets the start, I can live with the rest of them. If James isn't fit play choudhury as Iborra and James are both a little slow. Hopefully no Ulloa.

I thought we'd take this seriously and try and win the league cup but after the start we've had, Shakespeare is going to want to put everything in to beating them in the league. 

We'll make changes. Shinji and Slim up top, King and Amartey in the middle, Gray and Musa on the wings. 

It'll be horrible. 

13 hours ago, Jimmy said:

i'd be shocked if its that high, its on TV and we are playing them again the following Saturday

Just checked the ticket availability and theres only around 100 tickets left so will be very near max capacity 

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I thought we'd take this seriously and try and win the league cup but after the start we've had, Shakespeare is going to want to put everything in to beating them in the league. 

We'll make changes. Shinji and Slim up top, King and Amartey in the middle, Gray and Musa on the wings. 

It'll be horrible. 

That's more than my heart can take.

Expect us to beat these, assuming Klopp plays a team with an everage age of about 12.

Great opportunity to work on something a bit different. We really should be looking to go to 3 at the back asap.

Schmeichel

Dragovic

Huth

Maguire

Albrighton

Iborra

Ndidi

Chillwell

Mahrez

Iheanacho

Gray

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

It'll be horrible. 

If we have ambitions in winning a cup this season then surely we should put our strongest team out 

8 minutes ago, Johnthefoxrayner said:

If we have ambitions in winning a cup this season then surely we should put our strongest team out 

Don't disagree but I think Shakespeare will be more desperate for the three points to stop the rot, frankly. 

I'm not saying I think his job should be in danger yet, our opening fixtures have been horrible, but equally if we only pick up four points by the latter stages of September then he's going to start being under pressure. 

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd love to see this tomorrow. I'd rest Vardy 100%

Jakupovic

Dragovic

Huth

Maguire

Chilwell

Iborra

Ndidi

Albrighton

Gray

Iheanacho

Mahrez

It's the dream line up, you'd like to think that front 3 could be devestating, especially if we can pinch the ball high up the field.

3 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Danny Ward is starting in goal for Liverpool tomorrow.

Oxlade-Chamberlain and Grujic will also start.

Everyone I have seen Ox play through the middle he has lacked defensive awareness. Hopefully we can overrun them in midfield. 

Archived