Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

Liverpool home pre match thread - Colombian cup R3

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

Jakupovic

Amartey

Maguire

Dragovic

Albrighton

Iborra

Choudhury

Chilwell

Gray

Iheanacho

Musa

I like that team. I think Hamer gets the nod of Jakupovic though. The back 3 is very exciting, all can pass and move with the ball. Albrighton and Chilwell are good WBs too. Iborra needs to start and Choudhury's pressing can make up for Iborra's "steady" game. I like the front 3 too but really think we need to play Slimani, so Slim and Ian with Gray in behind them. No Ulloa anywhere.

It'll be great to watch if that's the set-up.

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Everything is just a bit meh at the moment isn't it!

i don't think anybody can be really happy with how they're performing at the moment, and that includes the backroom staff. 

Maybe we just need that one big result to lift everybody

I'm happy.

4 minutes ago, foxy boxing said:

Liverpool have only lost to Leicester City twice in cup competitions ( excluding the charity shield) taking on the foxes eleven times and winning five. both times Liverpool have lost to the foxes the score has been 1 - 0

Well they are going to get ****ed in these two games starting with a good win for the Foxes tonight.

Can see it being an entertaining match tonight, abit of a goal fest. No idea who wins though!

Personally think shakey will go

Jakupovic/Hamer

amartey

maguire

dragovic

chilwell

musa

iborra

king

gray

iheanacho

ulloa.

would love to see us try 3 at the back.

12 minutes ago, Vocey said:

Can see it being an entertaining match tonight, abit of a goal fest. No idea who wins though!

Personally think shakey will go

Jakupovic/Hamer

amartey

maguire

dragovic

chilwell

musa

iborra

king

gray

iheanacho

ulloa.

would love to see us try 3 at the back.

I hope Shakey isn't having thoughts even close to that - we'll get absolutely molested.

Not quite sure why we wouldn't put Schmeichel in goal at least.

If we're putting bit-part chumps out in front then we need someone in between the sticks that might be able to stop some shots. 

18 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

I think this could be a good chance to try a new formation. 

3 at the back would be my suggestion. I think we are likely to see the same rigid 4-4-2 with many reserves out unfortunately. 

Hope to see Dragovic either way though 

Expect him to get carried off before half time then

3 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The referee is Stuart Attwell.

I don't follow specific referee performances, so he is good?..

Not bad, one of the youngsters, only reffed a couple of Prem Games this season. 1 yellow in one and 4 in the other. No reds.

He messed up a lot when he was in his late 20's and got demoted back to the football league.

I wouldn't mind seeing Iborra with Choudhury in there. He looked good for the u21 games I've watched. And with the experience of Iborra by his side, it'll be a good learn point for him. A risk I know, but it can't be worse than sat. Choudhury looks like he has bags of energy and aggression which I think is missing at the mo. Josh Knight as right back as well. Then bring on the big guns later on. 

Archived