Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest seanfox778

Liverpool home pre match thread - Colombian cup R3

Not being funny, but I'd give both Amartey and Musa one final opportunity to prove that they have what it takes to effectively compete for even a slice of first-team domestic action.

I hardly remember at times that they're here due to their infrequent showings, but don't want them continuing to happily sit on the sidelines because they're not good enough.

We can change a lot of players and still have a strong side. Pool will probably play some youth players to save their stars for Europe. We'll stuff them and then stuff them again in the league when we both play our best teams.

We are not going to lose at home again for a while.

2 minutes ago, FIF said:

We can change a lot of players and still have a strong side. Pool will probably play some youth players to save their stars for Europe. We'll stuff them and then stuff them again in the league when we both play our best teams.

We are not going to lose at home again for a while.

Is the sun shining this morning? :)

I think we'll play a strong side (stronger than Liverpool) though with a number of changes. Iborra will definitely start and I think we will see Drago at some point too. 

Given we are at home I think we'll win but lose or struggle in the following league game. 

We should take this cup very seriously as it's a fantastic opportunity to qualify for Europe and to win another trophy. 

11 hours ago, RODNEY FERNIO said:

I know Slim is getting a lot of stick .. most of it unjustified in my opinion .. but looking at Liverpool's inability

to defend balls into the box he should be a deffo starter and probably for the league game as well.

I'm sure Shakey and his team must have noticed that ................. or maybe not.

I think he's forgot that the whole point of football is to get the ball in the other net

---------------------Jakupovic-------------------

-Amartey----Dragovic----Huth----Fuchs-

-Gray--------Iborra----James-------Musa-

-------------Okazaki----Slimani-----------------

Says a lot for the strength of our squad that this is almost an entirely new 11 and would still give a good account of itself against a top side like Liverpool.

Archived