Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content
AjcW

Liverpool (H) Match Thread

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, esoog said:

Liverpool just quality with coutinho at his best. Can't blame our lot, but mahrez starting to realise his true value if he puts in a quiet performance 

 

Yes you can lol. FFS.

 

Posted

We’re our own worst enemy this half giving the ball away far too easily giving that Tw@ of a Ref the opportunity to give stupid free kicks to Liverpool we need to tighten up and stop these stupid sloppy passes !!

Posted
2 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

League One passing ability is getting shown up again.  Game has moved on, you have to be able to keep the ball. We're not premier league if we can't pass it.

 

I mean..... I'll prove how much I am a Leicester fan more than you.... "stop moaning" :ph34r:

I fear we wont be Premier League next season anyway

Posted
1 minute ago, Bazly said:

Hoddle saying 60 yard punts not good enough, needs one more pass. I think you need a midfield for that plan to work.

That's the best thing I've heard him say since pointing out that certain people are paying for their sins in a past life lol

Posted
Just now, ZeGuy said:

Right, because there were so many options around him. At least he didn't lose the ball. 

Pull it back. Slow down. It is no different from a basketball fastbreak. He has the skill to do it, and he had Vardy to the right and someone to the left trailing, prob Shinji. We need quality possessions.

 

And come on, let's not pretend he doesn't pull that all the time. 

Guest seanfox778
Posted

We're too easy to read. We only have one style of play, hoof it to Vardy as quick as we can. We should be able to string a few passes together but we can't.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...