hejammy Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Just now, Buce said: Would you want one to watch this shit? Errr cause you support the club....
lcfcdamo Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 King shit albrighton shit simpson shit morgan so many average players
lozzyblue fox Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Until CS goes and we get a proper manager in weeks will be bottom come Christmas.another long season. Craig doesn't have a clue.
Strokes Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Just now, Buce said: Would you want one to watch this shit? I need one so I have it for when we next win the league. Only 121 years to go.
lifted*fox Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 2 minutes ago, Strokes said: Atleast I'll be able to get a season ticket. Every cloud has a silva lining. If CS isn't gone soon you can take mine for the rest of the season tbh mate.
esoog Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Liverpool just quality with coutinho at his best. Can't blame our lot, but mahrez starting to realise his true value if he puts in a quiet performance
The Doctor Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Set piece and can't even beat the first man. Sort it out
vanity Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 hahaha Maguire, you are nowhere near as good on the ball as you think you are. JFC stop being so cute big guy.
lgfualol Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 I rushed home for this. Could have had a nice evening in the city, but noooo gotta watch Shakespeare's latest attempt at management.
HoustonFox Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 League One passing ability is getting shown up again. Game has moved on, you have to be able to keep the ball. We're not premier league if we can't pass it. I mean..... I'll prove how much I am a Leicester fan more than you.... "stop moaning"
murphy Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 I have not criticised Shakey until now but I wonder if Pearson needs an assistant at OH?
Brooksy Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 We've been shit in every game this season, we're in a relegation battle without a doubt.
ZeGuy Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 1 minute ago, vanity said: Of course Mahrez tries to go 1 on 3, dives, executes an impotent free kick. Just how Mahrez rolls. Right, because there were so many options around him. At least he didn't lose the ball.
MC Prussian Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Our attacking prowess is 0. Our central midfield is non-existant. Our defence shaky. Good lord.
Bazly Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Hoddle saying 60 yard punts not good enough, needs one more pass. I think you need a midfield for that plan to work.
Bob Weasel Fox Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Something has to change this isn't good enough
Farrington fox Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Need to get to ht without conceding amother, then changes must be made, chilwell simpson and king are utter dross today
LCFC1996 Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 Need 3 in the middle, Ndidi has had a torrid time so far this season, the likes of King & James have their limitations in a 2 too.
Strokes Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 We are horrendous, even Leeds will batter us.
HankMarvin Posted 23 September 2017 Posted 23 September 2017 So deep where is shakey adapting??? 70-30 at home shocking
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.