Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Swansea (A) Match Thread

9 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

Based on ancient memories of time spent in such bars, I'm imagining the following scene:

Bare floorboards and no decor. A group of tattooed, muscular bikers cluster, sullen, stewed and silent, at the bar. Some amiable, drunk Aboriginals keep walking in asking for free drinks, but just get dog's abuse from the racist barman.

A couple of young tearaways have just arrived in a cloud of dust in their Utes at 80mph. They're now playing pool, but are itching to wrap their cues around someone's head.

Men at Work and the B52s are playing on the jukebox. This isn't going to end well.

Mine's a schooner of Resch's. :thumbup:

Bare boards tick

Not even a lampshade tick...

the only error is the ute lads. They've gone on to Kalgoorlie.

The bartenders are a Maori couple who have the beautiful soft voice wrapped around an awesomely huge body.

Oh and you missed the three legged dog in the bar and the talking cocky in the beer garden

Just now, Izzy Muzzett said:

I love Fuchs but he seems to be lacking his usual composure this season. Not sure if he’s lost some pace but he seems to be getting frustrated with himself and giving away more free kicks. 

MLS is calling his name. 

Sounds like we're playing well and dominating, which is in stark contrast to how we've started matches this season.

Why have we started matches so slowly this season and been such a...reactive team?

Archived