Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Adrien Silva

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

I get the feeling you are gagging for Silva to fail so you can tell us you 'I told you so'.  You were the first to write him off after one half at Fleetwood just like you trashed Kelechi before he even signed.  

He is a class player.  Captain of Sporting, international pedigree, European Champion, Champions League experience.  He will be great for us. 

You never used to be this bad but you are on your way to knocking somebum off his perch as the number one FT bottom feeder.

Your avatar suits you down to the ground.

Somebum lol 

correct 

as you were 

4 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Honestly my granny could have bossed them in first half they didn’t turn up 

he ran out of steam and was quite poor 

it’s like the Emperors clothes with this fella

time people woke up to the fact he is naked 

14% Lynch Bages it’s all I drink on saturdays this is 2009 one of my fav from my cellar   

But he was shit against Fleetwood and you wrote him off - similar level opposition. 

So if hes bad against league one hes a write off and if hes good it doesnt count?

Just now, Abrasive fox said:

But he was shit against Fleetwood and you wrote him off - similar level opposition. 

So if hes bad against league one hes a write off and if hes good it doesnt count?

But he wasn’t good lol 

in 2nd half when it was time I really drive on he wilted and was bang average 

BUT I genuinely hope the Portuguese Joe Allen proves me wrong 

we have Matty James , silva is an allright back up 

1 minute ago, GaelicFox said:

But he wasn’t good lol 

in 2nd half when it was time I really drive on he wilted and was bang average 

BUT I genuinely hope the Portuguese Joe Allen proves me wrong 

we have Matty James , silva is an allright back up 

He was class in the first half.

Its okay to make a snap judgement and get it wrong just admit it.....you spoken to your man on the Vardy info? done deal wasnt it?

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Has he got class ?? 

Portuguese Joe Allen is what he looks like to me 

few tricks and little bit of dancing but about as useful to an aspiring top 6 team as a chocolate teapot 

obviously I’m happy to wait till End Of season to be proven wrong 

but I don’t think I will be 

matty James has really stepped up since he arrived , it’s like Matty has looked at this guy and thought if he is a £20m plus player I’m a 50m player ! 

Portuguese Joe Allen 

as you were 

Are you OK?  If you ever need a chat let me know. X

10 minutes ago, tsintskaro said:

he was good on euros,he was good in champions league even against league winning Real and i am pretty sure he will be good in PL

how can you compare matty james to him l ol

Who said he as good in any of those lol 

if he had been he would have been sold for big cash before we were conned again in Portugal 

nothing I have seen suggests he is anything other than an understudy to the mighty Matty James 

diabate looks a real find 

rudders looks like he pulled a rabbit out of the hat with this  lad ! 

Edited by GaelicFox

16 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Who said he as good in any of those lol 

if he had been he would have been sold for big cash before we were conned again in Portugal 

nothing I have seen suggests he is anything other than an understudy to the mighty Matty James 

diabate looks a real find 

rudders looks like he pulled a rabbit out of the hat with this  lad ! 

its obvious that all you have seen is leicester games.so no point having an argument 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, GaelicFox said:

Has he got class ?? 

Portuguese Joe Allen is what he looks like to me 

few tricks and little bit of dancing but about as useful to an aspiring top 6 team as a chocolate teapot 

obviously I’m happy to wait till End Of season to be proven wrong 

but I don’t think I will be 

matty James has really stepped up since he arrived , it’s like Matty has looked at this guy and thought if he is a £20m plus player I’m a 50m player ! 

Portuguese Joe Allen 

as you were 

It sounds like you’ve been snorting potcheen skin! 

• Haha 3

If we win at Everton we will go more than comfortably clear of them - so I would give him a start against the swans. They are bottom and away from Home so if we can’t give him a run against them who can we give him a run against? 

We haven’t had these options in CM for ages, remember we played GTF in the prem the first year we came back up vs Chelsea 

He's got a so much quality on the ball and it's only a matter of time he gets to grips with English football. Right now we've got James ticking along nicely but make no mistake, Silva will be in very soon as his creativity is essential in a possession based style of play.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

He's got a so much quality on the ball and it's only a matter of time he gets to grips with English football. Right now we've got James ticking along nicely but make no mistake, Silva will be in very soon as his creativity is essential in a possession based style of play.

I'm not privy to much info but I do know that the coaching staff rate Matty James very, very highly. Silva looks quality but he'll really have his work cut out dislodging him given how highly thought of he is. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I'm not privy to much info but I do know that the coaching staff rate Matty James very, very highly. Silva looks quality but he'll really have his work cut out dislodging him given how highly thought of he is. 

I'm privy to even less I'd imagine but I suspect you may be right because he is still with us after all the years and injury, so I'd be tempted to wager that those at the club rate him! lol

32 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

James is so injury prone it wont be long.