Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Long Eaton Fox

Adrien Silva

11 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

He’s going to be let down by his team mates. He actually tries to pass the ball forward and drive with it. Alongside Diabate and Vardy, they were the only players who thought it might be worth attacking Man City with our limited possession 

Yes quite possible,  i think both himself and Mahrez could do very well in attacking the opposition. But we need to sort out who is going to win it back for us. Wilf can't be everywhere. Maybe Mendy will do that job if he comes back in the Summer. Although personally I'd prefer someone who is taller and more mobile. Maybe give Amartey a run in there and see how he gets on. Nothing to lose really. 

3 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

Yes quite possible,  i think both himself and Mahrez could do very well in attacking the opposition. But we need to sort out who is going to win it back for us. Wilf can't be everywhere. Maybe Mendy will do that job if he comes back in the Summer. Although personally I'd prefer someone who is taller and more mobile. Maybe give Amartey a run in there and see how he gets on. Nothing to lose really. 

Sure Col will be supportive of this idea? 

32 minutes ago, dayday said:

You’re missing the point,  I mentioned a certain team earlier

Basically a back 4 with Amartey/McGuire/Dragovic and Fuchs,

Silva, Ndidi , Iborra in midfield,

The wide  men of Mahrez and Albrighton and Dibate in the hole with Vardy

Ndidi has such an engine he will be our box to box midfielder.

He plays a lot better with Iborra, which shocks me why Iborra doesn’t get picked.

I think that’s our best side by a country mile, what do you think?

Amerty isn’t a premier league player and I’m not sure about Dragovic 

38 minutes ago, dayday said:

You’re missing the point,  I mentioned a certain team earlier

Basically a back 4 with Amartey/McGuire/Dragovic and Fuchs,

Silva, Ndidi , Iborra in midfield,

The wide  men of Mahrez and Albrighton and Dibate in the hole with Vardy

Ndidi has such an engine he will be our box to box midfielder.

He plays a lot better with Iborra, which shocks me why Iborra doesn’t get picked.

I think that’s our best side by a country mile, what do you think?

I have two concerns with your formation.

A) Playing without a keeper is a little risky.

B) With a keeper if the ref can count we have 12 on the pitch.

How James is keeping Silva out of the team baffles me :mellow:

In Silvas short cameos he has shown he's easily the most creative and comfortable player we have on the ball in central midfield.

Edited by lee7
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Marmite said:

Baffles me when we have him and Iborra on the bench and instead James plays and offers us nothing 

Why? We have spent 120 million plus on players only to leave them on the bench and then ship them out on loan, I thought that’s just what we did now?

3 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

If I was him, after we have ****ed up and he’s lost 6 months of his career, and put his World Cup at risk, and then the manager rates matty James over him, and doesn’t play him,  I would put in a transfer request in the minute the season ends.

I know. Yet he has always seemed so positive throughout it all. That guy has real resilience (which is why we need him in the bloody team!)