Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (H) Match Thread

Just checked out Ashley Young’s two goals - my word, quite a free-kick for the second, think that will be goal of the month, partly because who scored it.

oh and Danny Murphy is talking out of his backside when he says keeper should save it - keeper moves with the shape of the strike, but there’s no clear way for Gomes to get there - the dip and curve on that strike make it nigh on impossible to save.

I've managed to get LCFC radio in sync with my stream. Had to pause for 3 mins. It beats the miserable Eastern European commentator.

Gerry Taggart has just announced that he has fallen in love with Iborra - get to the back of the ever lengthening queue Gerry!

1 minute ago, trabuch said:

I've managed to get LCFC radio in sync with my stream. Had to pause for 3 mins. It beats the miserable Eastern European commentator.

Gerry Taggart has just announced that he has fallen in love with Iborra - get to the back of the ever lengthening queue Gerry!

Suzie the Fox is ahead of him..... 

Archived