Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Beechey

Tottenham Hotspur (H) Match Thread

11 hours ago,  Col city fan said: 

I just wrote in the betting thread that City are 4/1 to win tonight..

4/1 for the home side, on a cold Tues night, to beat a team that are good but aren't unbeatable.

10 quid on. Here's hoping 

I really hope you win the 40 quid but betting with your heart rather than your head is likely to lose you money.

Especially in a 3 horse race rather than a 2 horse race. See what I did there! :ph34r:

Hmmmmmm...it's not over yet but looking good!

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

****ing mahrez you beautiful bastard. That's why he's in the team ahead of people like Gray. **** the haters Riyad, you're ****ing unbelievable fella. Great goal

Done nothing the entire game, but what a beautiful goal that was. I'm so happy, but mostly relieved he's gone and done that. He's been poor recently so this will hopefully spark an upturn in form.

Some super goals tonight, in the Watford Man Utd game too.

I just looked at the Premier league Rule Book and in chapter 6 subsection 3 its says

"Mahrez....Tricky winger with loads of skill. Warning : never ever let him cut in from the right and give him room to shoot with his left. Period"

The spuds obviously need to learn to read.

Archived