Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steven

Newcastle (A) Match Thread

3 minutes ago, adam said:

Dont' understand this Ulloa business. Slimani is a far better player and we should have the strongest bench we can even if he is off in january. 

Maybe he will start again in the cup on Wednesday? The game come thick and fast now, so I expect to see a fair amount of rotation.

Like you though I expect he's off in January to pastures new.

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

Maybe he will start again in the cup on Wednesday? The game come thick and fast now, so I expect to see a fair amount of rotation.

Hope you're right. There is a real danger of burning Vardy out.

4 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

We have saints in the prem on Wednesday

3 minutes ago, SkidsFox said:

Hope you're right. There is a real danger of burning Vardy out.

The problem is you could argue that the cup is a bigger game. We could genuinely win that which is silverware in the cabinet. They don't give trophies out for 7th place!

Personally I'd play strong teams tonight and Wednesday and chance it versus Palace, bringing in Slimani and Kelechi then so we are fresher for the cup. But that's probably the reason the only teams I manage are in Football Manager!

Edited by StriderHiryu

I'm in Christmas fancy dress for this one, due to a themed crawl happening after the conclusion of the match in the same neighborhood as the pub.

Feeling festive, and still chuffed about accurately predicting the Burnley outcome down to the missed chances.

Let's say a comfortable 3-1, with a Vardy brace and a late Okazaki assist.

Edited by UPinCarolina

34 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

King... so good they named him twice!

It’s like the song goes: “King, King. Andy Andy King, one points here, one points there, Andy Andy Kings”

32 minutes ago, HitchinFox said:

Okazaki is on the bench – not too Andy Kings....

Or the other song: “too many Kings on the dance floor...” 

0F3F4EA1-11C2-4C51-863E-78940A38EF3D.gif

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

If anyone can pm me a stream to be sport it would be most appreciated.

Expected it to be easy but can' het anything on kodi or web search. I can normally live with it but with the match on at the pub it could be a better option than stressing at kick off 

Mobdro for Android?