Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

In response to who was asking what kind of dog to get id say Lab all day long. Had one for the past 15 years and although she's getting quite unsteady on her back legs and she sleeps for about 20 hours a day, the loyalty and unconditional love remains. Although the inevitable is on its way, every now and then I'd look out the window and she's throwing a tennis ball or teddy around on the lawn, daft as a brush. How can anyone dislike dogs!

Edited by deejdeej
  • Like 1

iv always wanted a pug but they have really bad breathing problems

what would you have out of a staffy a Labrador or a pugCute-Pug-New-4731.jpg

Labrador, this is ours posing

10873561_10152440145807303_4829694720654

Were we to get another dog though, I'd definitely consider a staff - lovely dogs, and our Maddie - who loves all other dogs - particularly likes the company of staffs. No idea why.

Pugs… meh. Not my cup of tea.

• Like 1

If you get a cat why not just get a cactus? They have the same levels of affection but at least if you ever feel like getting your hand ripped to pieces you can do so at your own leisure.

That's not very nice.  All cats are different and I've only known one to actually do that but she's still an awesome cat anyway.  Sometimes I wish I was a cat.