Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

Hahaha! Never even thought about referring to a dog as a dickhead before, let alone an absolute one

He is a clown though mate, that is a rare picture of him, mainly because all the other ones are so blurred it's hard to see what the photo is of. A proper dickhead, he makes me laugh so much.

• Like 1

This is my Dog! He's a Border Collie crossed with a German Sheppard. It's a great mix as he has the ultra obedient trait of collie's and the loyal and frankly total wuss quality of German Sheppard's. He is missing one of his back legs but is still extremely fast and can run extremely well. The only problem he has with it is toilet purposes! He takes ages to poo and often ties to be like the other boys and cock his leg up to pee resulting in him falling over. 

Love him too pieces!

The other Dog is my Brother's Mother and Father in law's dog.

JACK%20on%20the%20beach_zpsnlmi8go3.jpg

• Like 4

Hahaha! Never even thought about referring to a dog as a dickhead before, let alone an absolute one

We often tell ours, the one above, that we hate him and that he is at the bottom of the pecking order and that his love for us is unconditional but our love for him is non existent. Of course we don't mean it but it's funny because he has no idea what you're saying and just sits there smiling or licking you :D

mmmhm foxestalk dogging bagsy lianne [/quote

Ha ha I'll go for an ex of mine.

Aoww

lol

Sorry, already taken :D

I'm sure you and scouse could keep each other company, though. :)

We often tell ours, the one above, that we hate him and that he is at the bottom of the pecking order and that his love for us is unconditional but our love for him is non existent. Of course we don't mean it but it's funny because he has no idea what you're saying and just sits there smiling or licking you :D

4469040-rick+and+morty+s01e02+-+lawnmowe