Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lavrentis

Dogs

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Flamey said:

Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to our 15yo lab 'Jet' on Thursday evening, at least it was peaceful for him.

Absolutely heartbreaking.

Going to miss him so much.

IMG-20221217-WA0000.jpg

I’m so sorry…. Only dog owners understand how utterly bereft you feel…

When the time is right, you could give another pup a loving home…

take care…

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Flamey said:

Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to our 15yo lab 'Jet' on Thursday evening, at least it was peaceful for him.

IMG-20221217-WA0000.jpg

What a beautiful looking boy. Looks like a very wise old man in that photo.

That's a hell of an age though.

Thoughts with you all. Its heartbreaking. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Flamey said:

IMG-20221217-WA0000.jpg

Would just like to say a big heartfelt thank you for your messages and support. The Mrs and I read them in bed this morning (when we would normally have been walking the old boy).  They are very much appreciated and really do help.

• Like 3

On 15/01/2023 at 08:50, Flamey said:

Would just like to say a big heartfelt thank you for your messages and support. The Mrs and I read them in bed this morning (when we would normally have been walking the old boy).  They are very much appreciated and really do help.

Really sorry to hear this 😪... awful for you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/12/2022 at 07:01, Costock_Fox said:

I feed mine a mix of a complete raw food which has veg and vitamins added to it and a bit of quality kibble to bulk it out. They are 10 next week, madness.

After a bit of tinkering that’s exactly what I do now ..  used your kibble idea to maintain weight as I didn’t want to add to the 3000g of complete raw he eats already ..  works a treat cheers !  

P. S.  He’s missing me apparently while I’m away ..  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone subscribe to Butternut box? Mixing it with his dry food as his kibble gave him the sh*ts, any recoomendations for kibble for a puppy (8 months) tahts sensitive on the stomach that we can mix with the butternut stuff. Really rate the Butternut Box meals.

Thanks 

3 hours ago, Tommy G said:

Anyone subscribe to Butternut box? Mixing it with his dry food as his kibble gave him the sh*ts, any recoomendations for kibble for a puppy (8 months) tahts sensitive on the stomach that we can mix with the butternut stuff. Really rate the Butternut Box meals.

Thanks 

My bro works a bit for them part time

3 hours ago, Tommy G said:

Thanks 

All the main brands do this so I’d check the prices ..  Simpsons has a good reputation and I’ve used it on all my dogs.  My mate is a vet and he gives his dog one of the cheap ones as he says they are all the same.  And Zooplus is competitive and very reliable  ..  open an account and reordering is a piece of p1ss  ..  I use them all the time for food, treats and toys. 

B94FC6F9-6E17-4D79-890F-59D98B7F1B2F.jpeg

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 24/03/2023 at 18:40, Tommy G said:

My 10 month old Lab keeps trying to hump either my leg or my 4 year old. When can I get him snipped? 

We had our lab (God rest his soul), done at 9 months, the (albeit out in the sticks) vet said as soon as they have formed they can be whipped off :o

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

Could anyone recommend a boarding kennels in NW Leics? The one we normally use will be closed for a week whilst we're going away.

Never used it myself but Tomlinson's in Markfield has a good reputation. My sister in law takes her dogs there for hydrotherapy sessions and is impressed with the set up. Dont think its cheap but where is nowadays

• Thanks 1