Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Fleetwood Town (A) 0-0 FA Cup 3rd Round

>To be fair if you watched Silva he was always showing and making moves but no one was actually passing to him. odd really.

It's a regular occurrence.

Okazaki two seasons ago, Slimani throughout the first half of last season when he started the majority of matches, and to a lesser extent Gray (he's been part of the team for a while before he became a regular starter under Puel) have all gone through the same.

I've found it a feature of Leicester that new players tend not to be be on the receiving end of passes, and new players need exceptional movement or positioning, or be able to win the ball themselves to make it here. Kante, Okazaki, Ndidi, and Iborra all made it here in different ways, but they are all exceptional at how they do what they do (or "did", in the case of Kante).

I'm of the opinion that the feature is a function of the individual players of the squad having a limited field-of-view. Pre-Puel, it was Vardy or Mahrez by default, and I'm speculating that Puel is working hard to change that.

Edited by halibut

4 minutes ago, Nigel Graham Pearson said:

I’m sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but yes, yes it is. 

BBC again? lol it’ll be better this time don’t worry :) had a word with the French wizard and he’s assured me the dry shafting he gave them for that performance will be enough to correct things :) 

10 hours ago, alanf0x said:

Fleetwood chairman putting on free coaches for this. They are up for it and fancy an upset, hope we don't think it's a case of just turning up like Saturday.

Ironic because they didn't turn up.

Which is happening far too much for my liking.

We're are playing much better in some matches, but we simply aren't turning up in others.

Edited by Matt

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Jon Moss has been appointed ref for the replay.

Oh no - I just shelled out for two seats in the keith weller!  

On a different tack - surely our owners would have liked a day out at the league cup final at wembly  - or fancy a day out at the FA cup final (unless they ar seeking to keep a low profile...).   So before this season stagnates - cant we give the cup a good run.  And we as fans should show u[p and support our team.

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Jon Moss has been appointed ref for the replay.

Why has no-one from the club requested that we don't have this cunt officiate any of our games in future?

I believe it is within our rights to do so and I think it's fair to suggest he has something against the club alternatively he is simply just a very poor referee.

@DB11 I tagged and asked you after the Man Utd game but I don't think you got involved in the thread (It was debating his poor officiating, again), so i'll tag and ask you again, I assume you'll know, is it right we could request we don't have certain referees officiate future games?

It's about time clubs got together and used this option certainly against the consistently poor referees such as Jon Moss. They might not be allowed to comment on referees being poor but if clubs excercised the use of this it'd speak volumes.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Matt said:

Why has no-one from the club requested that we don't have this cunt officiate any of our games in future?

I believe it is within our rights to do so and I think it's fair to suggest he has something against the club alternatively he is simply just a very poor referee.

@DB11 I tagged and asked you after the Man Utd game but I don't think you got involved in the thread (It was debating his poor officiating, again), so i'll tag and ask you again, I assume you'll know, is it right we could request we don't have certain referees officiate future games?

It's about time clubs got together and used this option certainly against the consistently poor referees such as Jon Moss. They might not be allowed to comment on referees being poor but if clubs excercised the use of this it'd speak volumes.

Got no idea sorry