Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Chelsea (A) pre-match

16 minutes ago, shade said:

schmeichel

dragovic 

morgan

maguire

albrighton

silva

ndidi

iborra

chilwell

okazaki

vardy

I actually thought about this but Riyad is in form at the moment and I don’t think we can leave him out. I’m a huge Shinji fan but might be tempted to swap him for Mahrez if we do play 3-5-1-1

Same thing will happen than against Liverpool. 

We'll predict a comfortable loss, but we'll actually only lose 1-0/2-1, then the forum will explode (this player isn't good enough, that player doesn't look arsed etc).

As long as the lads give it their best and we really stay in the game, I'll be pleased enough. Just need more fight and grit then today, a lot more.

I'm saying 2-1 Chelsea, the inevitable Drinkwater goal, Hazard, and Shinji for us.

2 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

Anyone found any cheap trains options from Leicester for this? 

Depends how cheap is cheap for you, but you get a return going via Nuneaton for around £40/£45. 

4 hours ago, SheppyFox said:

Exactly this, I’d love to see our central midfield make theirs look poor, would make my year, quite capable of it on our day. Especially if DD plays for them, I think both Iborra and Silva are better than him, and frankly Ndidi isn’t a million miles behind Kante.

:nigel: Dude you are delirious. There is no way in a month of sundays that any of our midfield would dislodge Drinky and Kante if they were still here. Iborra and Silva are a huge step down in quality and as much as I love N'didi, he is still young and has a lot to learn, his distribution is awful. 

44 minutes ago, Foxhateram said:

:nigel: Dude you are delirious. There is no way in a month of sundays that any of our midfield would dislodge Drinky and Kante if they were still here. Iborra and Silva are a huge step down in quality and as much as I love N'didi, he is still young and has a lot to learn, his distribution is awful. 

You honestly think they’re that far behind DD?