Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Leicester v Fleetwood - FA Cup Replay Pre-match Thread

Do the BBC not normally televise the replay? I thought they're contractually obliged to broadcast the fixture not just the first tie. 

edit - just checked and it's not on BBC1 - possibly red button?

Edited by Collymore

3 minutes ago, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Think it’s on BT

I find that strange. You'd think they'd want to show what happens themselves after showing the first fixture. It's like showing half of East Enders and then having to switch to ITV to watch the rest

2 minutes ago, Collymore said:

I find that strange. You'd think they'd want to show what happens themselves after showing the first fixture. It's like showing half of East Enders and then having to switch to ITV to watch the rest

I suppose they think the result will be a foregone conclusion so they’ve televising Chelsea Norwich instead.

Hamer

Amartey

Huth (if fit)

Maguire

Fuchs

Barnes/Diabate

Ndidi

Silva

Albrighton

Nacho

Slimani

---------

We'll take it easy for the first 60 minutes then bring on Mahrez and Vardy, the latter to great acclaim. The first game the formation didn't suit those players at all; Claude had to rest most of the main team that had played in the hectic schedule and was right to give game time to players who had earned it like Barnes & Jakupovic, and those who needed it like James and Silva.

Yesterday's performance was very impressive. But we want to progress in the cup too so a bit of a mix is important.

6 minutes ago, SuperMike said:

Why are so many on here wanting Iheanacho included? I really thought this was a game we have a realistic chance of winning with either first teamers or fringe players. ....but Iheanacho???:blink:

How is he supposed to either improve his game or gain any confidence, or crucially both, if he never plays?

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SuperMike said:

Why are so many on here wanting Iheanacho included? I really thought this was a game we have a realistic chance of winning with either first teamers or fringe players. ....but Iheanacho???:blink:

Honestly prefer Musa to him!.. 

Slow,  overweight,  no first touch and lazy! 

• Like 1