Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

Leicester v Fleetwood - FA Cup Replay Pre-match Thread

59 minutes ago, foxes21 said:

Amartey is a physical beast, never injured or tired so imo he doesn’t need a rest.

Didn’t he play in the AFCON a couple days before the Derby match last year and then played 120mins ??

He’ll be fine. 

Plus Simpson is due back in a fortnight and we've been linked with a few right backs this window. We may as well give Amartey all the game time we can.

Some rotation but nothing too drastic. 3/4 changes. Don't make 8 again and get a disjointed performance like that crap in the away fixture.

Start Barnes and Gray. Hughes and Choudhury on the bench. Vardy and Mahrez, wouldn't be against starting them but at least have them in the 18 if it comes to it.

Just make sure we get this game won.

I'll say 3-0 to us. No excuses what so ever for not winning.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Don't suppose anyone with Lanzarote knowledge knows where they might be showing the game in Costa Teguise tomorrow? My hotel shows some football, mainly Spanish, German and PL, but they're not sure about FA Cup coverage. Cheers.

Eerrrm  google it today, and again tomorrow....your enjoying yourself , you bloody do the work...

On 14/01/2018 at 08:55, Collymore said:

I find that strange. You'd think they'd want to show what happens themselves after showing the first fixture. It's like showing half of East Enders and then having to switch to ITV to watch the rest

You did watch it didn't you? lol 

15 minutes ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Don't suppose anyone with Lanzarote knowledge knows where they might be showing the game in Costa Teguise tomorrow? My hotel shows some football, mainly Spanish, German and PL, but they're not sure about FA Cup coverage. Cheers.

Worked there a couple of years ago. Maybe Cactus Jack's if it's still open!

52 minutes ago, Russell sprout said:

Wonder how many fans fleetwood will bring,just saw they took 45 fans to Southend on Saturday ?

Probably a good chance for them to see their team at a Prem ground so expect more than their normal travels (they also have free coaches, not that it makes much difference).

Doubt they'll have more than 1,000. Probably about 800 would be my guess.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

That's 3 of the back 4 that played away at Atletico to be fair. 

It is, just feels like it'd be a bit rusty and not really allow us to play decent football at all, especially with those 2 at the back.

If we've got a back line that's just gonna smash the ball as far as they can and a rusty attack looking disinterested and unable to trap a bag of sand, we'll just find exactly the same problems as the away game.

I can accept 3 or 4 changes, but making wholesale changes would just seem a very dumb move having seen what happened in the first tie and the Millwall game last year.

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Tekkers does a lot of English+Celtic games. Check with them. www.Livesoccertv.com isn't showing a Spanish broadcaster on this one.

• Like 1

Thinking Puell will put a few of the first team with this one with maybe a few fringe players I’ll go for 

Jakupovic

Amartey Maguire Dragovic Fuchs

Gray Silva Iborra Albrighton 

Shinji.   Iheanacho 

Vardy on the Bench to make a second half appearance !!

Really thinking a decent cup run will keep our confidence and our tails up !!

Edited by justfoxes

CP: "The FA Cup, with its history and tradition in England, is important to the fans. It’s a possibility to play against other teams from other divisions. It’s important to respect this competition."

Basically the dreaded vote of confidence. Expect a shit XI.

• Haha 1