Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamesmilner

New training ground announced

1 hour ago, Muzzy_no7 said:

Purchase is complete, just awaiting registration documents now I've heard.

I presume the club will employ their own staff, such as transfer (very likely) existing staff from their current ground to this new one?

I know there has been negativity surrounding how Park Hill Golf Club staff got laid off quite abruptly, and perhaps some of them may be interested in any new roles once the buildings at the site are built if they were contacted etc knowing that they know the location.

1 hour ago, dynamark said:

You need to be firm but fair wiith the gypos,Shoot first and ask questions later.

This is my considered view based on personal dealings

Do you work for the Seville police force?

Edited by billyfox1

• 4 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Application was submitted yesterday.

So should be online by Monday at the latest if not already.

Google charnwood weekly planning list and you should be able to find it.

Think this is it - https://portal.charnwood.gov.uk/Northgate/PlanningExplorerAA/Generic/StdDetails.aspx?PT=Planning Applications On-Line&TYPE=PL/PlanningPK.xml&PARAM0=559313&XSLT=/Northgate/PlanningExplorerAA/SiteFiles/Skins/charnwood/xslt/PL/PLDetails.xslt&FT=Planning Application Details&PUBLIC=Y&XMLSIDE=/Northgate/PlanningExplorerAA/SiteFiles/Skins/charnwood/Menus/PL.xml&DAURI=PLANNING

looks like they are really going for it, player accommodation, 9 hole golf course, 499 seater stadium ...

Edited by Mehrez
  • Like 1

Guest Markyblue
2 hours ago, mozartfox said:

499 seater stadium?   Are Derby moving again?

Without splitting hairs 499 seats is a little stand not a stadium surely.

2 hours ago, Markyblue said:

Stadium did not come from me. But 499 should satisfy the quota of season ticket holders at Derby.

2 hours ago, Markyblue said:

Well it does say 'spectator stand' on the application so that would be the give away. 

It does sound like a state of the art football academy based on this, and expensive. Fair play to the owners for this, these facilities will be amongst the best in the world. 

Guest Markyblue
47 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Stadium did not come from me. But 499 should satisfy the quota of season ticket holders at Derby.

I would have thought they would have room to lay down or bring their pet sheep.