Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jamesmilner

New training ground announced

7 minutes ago, mancunianfox said:

Anyone know why we need so many pitches?

There's a lot age groups now and I'd assume they don't want to over use a fewer number of pitches.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, mancunianfox said:

Anyone know why we need so many pitches?

Something to with how they can affect players joints and cause injuries . Each pitch is different depending on weather,heat,cold etc.Then some will be for academy and youth teams. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Wymeswold fox said:

I know a few of the locals around there are unhappy with the plans, over fears that it could ruin the countryside etc.

Not that far from us Wymesy. I might go to a few of the youth games if they're played there.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Not that far from us Wymesy. I might go to a few of the youth games if they're played there.

Will obviously create job opportunities etc and and more of an atmosphere up there, rather than a hidden away golf club I imagine a majority of people in Leicester had never heard of.

But crossing the A46 from that centre heading towards Leicester will be risky for some of the players and staff as it's certainly dangerous.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Look at that training ground then look at our actual stadium.. hope we are planning to build a new one rather than an extra tier.

Or expansion what covers the actual current stadium ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Will obviously create job opportunities etc and and more of an atmosphere up there, rather than a hidden away golf club I imagine a majority of people in Leicester had never heard of.

But crossing the A46 from that centre heading towards Leicester will be risky for some of the players and staff as it's certainly dangerous.

I bet they'll do something with the road.