Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Slimani to Newcastle on loan

2 minutes ago, kingfox said:

Idiotic decision in all honesty, made improvements, scored five goals in seven starts and we're shipping him out. 

No target man, no plan B.

Well done Leicester, well done :mad:

He can't win flicks. He had to go.

30 minutes ago, HeroFox said:

Never thought about it until I saw this pop up on twitter... has anyone actually heard Slim speak? Albeit in French, he comes across pretty switched on, surprised me - I always thought he was a bit gormless lol

https://www.nufc.co.uk/nufc-tv/latest-videos/slimani-the-first-interview

Of course not. or play for that matter. People here base on body language seen on TV. An infallible method that let you know after 3-4 min if a player is worth it or not.

Good player who just doesn't suit our style of play for whatever reason. Should do well at Newcastle who like to ping high balls into the box when they can! the recruitment policy has been poor with him and Musa. and more should have been done to prioritize what we need and will they fit in to how we play! which Slimani clearly did not!

I hope he does better for the Toon Army than he has for us. Obviously LCFC must have realsied for sometime now that his valuation at the time of his purchase was well over the odds, infact, it was crazy money and has proved to be so.

Edited by David Hankey

Apparently West Ham tried to get him in on loan but we refused to do business with them after an argument between The Dildo Brothers and our owners!

Only thing on that I could find is Karren Brady alleging that she overheard Vichai bragging about sacking Claudio while spending 500K on wine...

14 minutes ago, KJT said:

Please bring him home, we needed him him instead of Okazaki, now we don't have any tall Target men when teams like Swansea pack their defence

Iborra used to score loads of late goals for Sevilla but we subbed on James and Okazaki..