Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
M0901

Thank you, Andy King.

Was one of the people who ended up inadvertanly going to Kingy's wedding!

I even mentioned that I was a big Leicester fan to the people I ended up taking but they didn't let slip that it was his wedding.

Coach company was Ausden Clark. They got told a replacement bus would be there in half an hour (which would be past the wedding start time).

As far as I'm aware no one actually ended up getting the replacement coach, by the time it arrived everyone had sought alternate transport. 

Edited by TheUltimateWinner
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't think we would see him in a Leicester shirt again, much less the #10.  :kingy:

Bossed it against Notts IMO.  Could still be a bench option given our modest depth in midfield.  I hope Puel gives him another half or two.

I wonder what the future holds for King? I'd much rather have him here than James but even if James went, we've still another 1-2 surplus central midfielders. Sadly I think he'll be told he can go as Choudhury is looking likely to force his way in to the first team. 

Mendy surely can't fit in here either, unless Iborra is off but that's gone very quiet and I'd much rather he stay for at least another year. He will score a fair few with Maddison's set pieces this season.

I'd love to see him stay for at least another season and return to his roots and play as an attacking midfielder, acting as Maddison's mentor.

@Ric Flair: Not sure about Choudhury being ready yet. I like what I've seen yesterday, but with the amount of midfielders that we have, a loan to a Championship club would also be a sensible option.

Edited by MC Prussian