Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

England - Road to the World Cup - Russia 18

I know the opponents are different, but we seemed miles more assured with Maguire in defence.

Italy were the better side. They are stretching every sinew to close us down.

Vardy took his goal superbly. 

I've actually enjoyed this. As in, actually watched an England friendly, at Wembley, and felt quite entertained while watching it. It's a weird sensation. It's one of those things that never happens but for some reason, it just has.

This front three deserves another go together. They've linked up well.

It was a bad start from us but we're actually good to watch going forward. Sterling and Lingard deserve a lot of credit.

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

I've actually enjoyed this. As in, actually watched an England friendly, at Wembley, and felt quite entertained while watching it. It's a weird sensation. It's one of those things that never happens but for some reason, it just has.

This front three deserves another go together. They've linked up well.

It was a bad start from us but we're actually good to watch going forward. Sterling and Lingard deserve a lot of credit.

Unfortunately, I think the system will work even better with Kane.

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Our Jamie loves an emphatic finish, doesn't he? Something warming about him blasting the ball into the net.

tonight's reminded me of the finish against Southampton or Stoke (can't remember which in the title-winning season. Power and precision difficult to save against. 

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

This England team is an accident waiting to happen at the back.

I'm glad they're sticking to their guns, trying to beat the press and get us running at them. 

Much better than floating balls in the general direction of the striker.

Considering we’re passing it backwards and around the defence a lot thought Butlands distribution tonight has been very poor with his feet 

Vards done what’s asked of him finish one of the very few chances England have created.

Defence looked shakey tonight Bilic said we may struggle more with pressure at the back and it’s shown.

In competitive competition it would be a lot worse.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

does have a killer pass on him better option than hendo or dier imo

Exactly, Wilshere and Winks have that creative nous that Henderson and Dier don't have, both like to drive forward with the ball and look for that killer pass.

Both should be on the plane and one of them should definitely start.