Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
the messenger

Puel

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

What 'constant chopping and changing'? Every position is basically nailed on except the second striker.

Iborra left out for months in favour of James, Diabate in then out, Shinji in then out, Drago in then out, Amartey in then out, Gray in then out etc etc etc 

Just now, Stevosevic said:

Low intensity training resulting in low intensity performances on a Saturday... there's a surprise

Puel talks a good game in his post match interview though he knows we need to be proactive yet on the pitch we are so lethargic in the first half.

Just now, Brooksy said:

Doesn't surprise me at all. I think the Thais will get rid in the summer although I'd like to see him given a preseason. 

What like sign his son, get his arsehole licked by a hoe type of given a preseason?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Mendi said:

He had this at Southampton. The day he came in i was against him. I was banned for few week. Time to sack him.

Good timing to point your nose. Crawl back under your rock.

Edited by ZeGuy
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Costock_Fox said:

Iborra left out for months in favour of James, Diabate in then out, Shinji in then out, Drago in then out, Amartey in then out, Gray in then out etc etc etc 

Because of form? Diabate has hardly been 'in and out', as I said, second striker is the only position that's really been under a lot of changes (between Okazaki and Gray almost exclusively).

Amartey is a bit weird, he's not really a left back but grew into it, I agree, him being dropped was baffling.

Crikey our players need to grow up and stop being so ****ing whiney. Whether Puel is sacked or not it's not healthy for the players to undermine the manager every 12 months 

Edited by Wookie
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Because of form? Diabate has hardly been 'in and out', as I said, second striker is the only position that's really been under a lot of changes (between Okazaki and Gray almost exclusively).

Amartey is a bit weird, he's not really a left back but grew into it, I agree, him being dropped was baffling.

Quick question then, what is Puels best team?

Sorry I feel really stupid but I can't see the evidence and quotations to back up that claim when I read the article.  I think maybe my browser is blocking some of it?  Could someone please copy and paste the direct quotes from players and staff which prove the unrest?  I am not saying without proof that they are definitely untrue but I like to have even a shred before I make my decision.  I have just cleaned my pitchfork and started to make a Puel effigy to burn and then sh1t and am waiting to go.  Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of manager bashing as much as the next loser but I just want to make sure I've got the mitigating evidence for my actions before I go full on foaming mouth, hate rage on the guy's ass.  X

4 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Yes, nothing will pull in the international talent like Nigel bloody Pearson.

Wow I thought this argument on Foxestalk was gone 5 years ago when Pearson haters argued he couldn’t handle big names like Matt Mills, Sol Bamba and errr Neil Danns lollol 

Edited by Sharpe's Fox
  • Haha 1

Just now, Costock_Fox said:

Quick question then, what is Puels best team?

In my opinion?

Schmeichel

Amartey    Dragovic    Maguire    Chilwell

Iborra        Ndidi

Mahrez            Okazaki              Albrighton

Vardy

It's not difficult to imagine why Dragovic was dropped for the club captain though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Sorry I feel really stupid but I can't see the evidence and quotations to back up that claim when I read the article.  I think maybe my browser is blocking some of it?  Could someone please copy and paste the direct quotes from players and staff which prove the unrest?  I am not saying without proof that they are definitely untrue but I like to have even a shred before I make my decision.  I have just cleaned my pitchfork and started to make a Puel effigy to burn and then sh1t and am waiting to go.  Don't get me wrong, I love a bit of manager bashing as much as the next loser but I just want to make sure I've got the mitigating evidence for my actions before I go full on foaming mouth, hate rage on the guy's ass.  X

Percy is usually spot on, the nature of the claims mean that it's unlikely Percy would out whoever said it as he potentially loses his source and the player in question has to deal with the fallout.

3 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Way to twist things

- Iborra's and Gray's form fell off the cliff and they got rightly dropped. Iborra was 

- Shinji isn't an undiscutable starter. He's inconsistent and one of the least adapted to Puel's system along with Simpson. He's only playing because there is 0 alternative at the moment.

- Amartey never was a starter to begin with, improved a lot under Puel, played instead of Simpson and then got injured. 

- Dragovic was replaced by Morgan as soon as the latter was fit again. The only decision I'm against.

Just now, Beechey said:

In my opinion?

Schmeichel

Amartey    Dragovic    Maguire    Chilwell

Iborra        Ndidi

Mahrez            Okazaki              Albrighton

Vardy

It's not difficult to imagine why Dragovic was dropped for the club captain though.

Not your opinion, I’m asking what Puels best team is.

Just now, Wookie said:

Percy is usually spot on, the nature of the claims mean that it's unlikely Percy would out whoever said it as he potentially loses his source and the player in question has to deal with the fallout.

So no quote then?  Look, I am obviously being slightly lighthearted and facetious in my comments but let's not all spunk blood over all this quite yet.  The media, after all, do love to whip up a story now and then.  X