Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc sheff

Leicester City Vs Newcastle United

13 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

The one that's replaced it is alright imo.

I did try and eat there once- the menu looked great, but after 70 minutes waiting for starters and a waiter just laughing at us when we asked what was going on, we walked before we got any food! lol 

16 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

I live near Leicester and I'd be interested to know this lol haven't had a decent one in the city centre for years, probably since the Tiffin closed.

I'm originally from Market Harborough and always used to go to Swatlands in Oadby and it was the best Indian in the county, haven't been for a good 8/9 years now though. 

5 minutes ago, Relocated Fox said:

I'm originally from Market Harborough and always used to go to Swatlands in Oadby and it was the best Indian in the county, haven't been for a good 8/9 years now though. 

Yeah, Swatlands is still great. Cuisine of India in Wigston is brilliant too, I usually go there.

27 minutes ago, Relocated Fox said:

Was just reading today's copy of the i newspaper and there's a quote from some tool called Russel sprout saying the only reason the 'Chairman is giving us free beer or water tomorrow' is because the beer is about to go out of date? Nothing to do with it being his 60th birthday then? Or what about the 60 season tickets he's giving away, are they going out of date too? People like this just make City fans seem like morons. Keep your thick thoughts to yourself, cretin. 

Copy of the newspaper?

check the date on your bottle tomorrow,

and if you read Correctly  I said I wasn’t being ungrateful,

if you take me questioning a free beer as Critism of our owner then your the cretin pal,and next time feel free to quote me rather than posting this crap

Edited by Russell sprout

1 hour ago, Russell sprout said:

Copy of the newspaper?

check the date on your bottle tomorrow,

and if you read Correctly  I said I wasn’t being ungrateful,

if you take me questioning a free beer as Critism of our owner then your the cretin pal,and next time feel free to quote me rather than posting this crap

I think I'd rather just block you than have to deal with you again. Ciao. 

• Haha 1

This is a game for Diabate to start.  We had 63% possession in the reverse fixture at SJP and we will most likely have it again tomorrow. Okazaki will stifle our play against opposition like Newcaste.

In theory this should be a comfortable home win. In reality it'll probably be another frustrating 1-1 draw.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Salieri said:

Coming up from Cornwall for this, where’s the best place for a decent curry in the city centre? 

Defo defo nawaaz top of London rd, near Vicki park, I have been chef and spice that’s more of a buffet tbf, cuisine of India is good but nawaaz wins hands down for me, iv seen okazaki with his family the last two times I have been in, they give you about 3 dishes for free as well!!  good price to!! Trust me you will not be disappointed 

20 hours ago, Ted Maul said:

I live near Leicester and I'd be interested to know this lol haven't had a decent one in the city centre for years, probably since the Tiffin closed.

Have you been to nawaaz top of London rd buddy??

All this free stuff has suddenly made me rather tempted to try and get a ticket. Will have to sort it soon due to having to book trains etc. Reckon there'll be any cheapish hospitality tickets left?

Edit: Apparently every single hospitality ticket in every category sold out :( Presumably partly due to the Thai contingent 

Edited by brucey

15 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

I think maguire should move into n'didi's role and bring back huth to play alongside morgan for this game.

I've always felt that Chilwell could play in the DM slot

On 03/04/2018 at 16:45, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Yes, I understand that, that’s why I put it’s a double edged sword, I’d love to see us back in Europe but we need a far better squad than we currently have to cope with all the extra games, I do believe it’s an extremely difficult competition to win, many have tried, let’s see if we get 7th and invest properly in the team, buying the right players for the right positions.

Iborra reckons it's a piece of piss

On 03/04/2018 at 17:27, winteriscoming said:

I agree. I might be in a minority but I wouldnt be too disapointed if we didn't get into europe. There's alot of games which imo will have a negative effect on our league campaign. Our squad atm isn't strong enough. I'd be happy to finish where we are now. 

I'd rather be in Europe and finish slightly lower like last time.

Europe and finishing nowhere of importance is better than just finishing nowhere of importance imo.

2 hours ago, gw_leics772 said:

I'd rather be in Europe and finish slightly lower like last time.

Europe and finishing nowhere of importance is better than just finishing nowhere of importance imo.

I understand what your saying but imo how tight the league can be we could end up in a relegation battle. I think we could end up with 5/6 games to go only a couple of wins above the bottom 3. I might be completely wrong but I just think europa games will take it's toll over a season. I just think it will be a distarction which won't benefit us overall. Obviously this is just my opinion and imagine the majority will want to get into europe. 

• Like 1

Will we have a midfield player on the bench,  Amartey is the only one i can think of, silva isnt up to speed yet, no matter what he thinks, if iborrra has an off day we could well be turned over tomorrow,  its time like this i wish we hadn't loaned king out and thats something i never expected to hear myself saying haha